Friday Plays For Tonight==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Plays For Tonight==>

Thanks to a cheap last second TD last night Ark St blew a perfect night albeit a late night push with the Magi.....so tonight....

What a monster number of games to play.....yikes already!! Will play several which is probably 1% of all of them

CFB**

BOISE ST -8.5

I RARELY take big point favorites like this and much less on the road but this is basically the same team that waxed Fresno by almost 7 touchdowns last year. Only difference is this year Boise also has the #1 randed DEFENSE to go with it for the conf......they are 3 field goals better in this game.

NBA**

CLEVE +4
    MIAMI +5.5
    INDY +5.5
    KNICKS +9
    BULLS +14

NCAA CBB**

COLORADO -3.5
    OSU -4
    WICH ST -1.5
    ILL CHIC -6
    CAL -15
    Cal Saint Loius Joe Piscopo is a real big mess to open the season right now....and playing CAL to boot??? 15points....makes me think doesn't have any starters playing

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT

GOLD V NIC E LOOKING CARD

Comment

Gold Vike, Love your OSU play and your Wichita play!

What do you think of VCU? Thinking of hitting this one.
      Appreciate any input. Thanks and GL.

Comment

Wake Man

Sorry I didn't reply in time for the game as I just got BACK home an hour + ago. VC was a money maker last year and will in fact bear watching again...VC was one of the schools but later in the year....there are MANY small school sleepers out there and I made a ton on the Metro conf alone last year....the Ivy league was another small gold mine......HOPE YOU HIT ALL THE REST OF THEM TONIGHT!! GoldV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck tonight bud glad to see you posting again.

I missed the plays night

I took the wife out for dinner for her birthday :D

Lets win some money tomorrow
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

TELL MARGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And send Bart out to get you some ill gotten gains to play one midnight start in CBB!

RICE -7 !! (they may win a conf this year)!

A late night birthday present for MARGE and beer for HOMER!! Hope you had a good time!! Goldv

Comment

I'm going to ride Rice with you bud.

Bring it home :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
              X