Friday's Big Play now posted inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Big Play now posted inside

thanx for participating in the poll but there was no way I was going to count which play had more votes. So I said to myself "FUCK IT---I'll post both top plays"

NCAAF:
    400** LOCK AND LOAD PLAY:
    Fresno State +8.5

NCAAB:
    400** WIRE PLAY:
    Pepperdine -1

2-0 sweep definitely in the making tonite!!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's big 500** WIRE PLAY GOY in College Football.....this sweet play comes to me right from the source. I will capitalize BIG on this play. I will bet big and I will bet often on this one play tomorrow that has been assured by a local handicapping god.......I just love it when I get great tips like this---they don't call me the "TIPSTER" for nothing....lol....lol

I will post this play for all members at 7:00am tomorrow morning.

Good Luck to all tonite......I'm outa here.
    ST
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Thanks!

You da man Tipster!

^Hawk^
    Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

New to the board here.. Is Tipster that good guys?

Comment

wsox I would greatly appreciate if you would or could post Sgh early because I have very important engagement tonight and Im leaving in just a few mins. Thx
        We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

sry tipster not where I wanted to post
          We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

Tman

yes----- he is that good!

Tipster & Big Al on the same side of the football game - should be a strong play!

Comment

Sports Tipster

Guys I am new here to the forum, would like to know if Tipster is a pay service and what are his rates?

Comment

Thanks, Tipster! I appreciate your insight. GLTA!

bzed1

Comment

All I can say is

Good Luck :tongue: :tongue:
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I agree Homer--

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Really like the Pepperdine play! They should finish a STRONG 2nd to Gonzaga this year!! Boise though....is very very good defensively and can score as well....Fresno has half of that equation....BUT TCU put up 22 points in 4 minutes so should be a great end to this conferences season in the next two weeks!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT!! Gv
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Pepperdine back within 8, after being down by 13 at the half. Lots of time left.

Comment

heleanth

You better hope they can back since Fresno State is a BIG FAT LOSER...... Just like that BIG HUGE AUBURN play last saturday :D
                        Last edited by Homer; 11-22-2003, 12:30 AM.
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

FRENSO SUCKS HOW MANY MORE CHANCES DID THEY WANT FOR THE BACK DOOR COVER..

Comment

Bender

I agree with you on the back door cover.

But honestly tell me this.

Do you think their in the same class has the Broncos ? I will answer that for you FUCK NO. Not even close.

Boise State was totally playing with them that whole second half if they wanted to they could have beat the by at least 4 or 5 Touchdown. Just like last year.
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                            X