CFB play for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB play for Friday

I see a lot of people comparing last night's game to the one tonight. USM did have revenge and were at home, same for Fresno tonight. The thing about it is TCU was not dominating teams going into that game last night, and they felt tremendous pressure with all the BCS talk. Boise St is a dominant football team, I would call them a poor man's Oklahoma. I know that is a stretch, but they can score points and they play great defense. They should have won at Oregon St, and they would be undefeated at this point. The key to this game is who can run the ball. Stopping the run is Boise's strength, while it is Fresno's biggest weakness. I know Boise prefers to throw the ball, but I think they establish the running game early tonight and that sets up some huge plays for them as the game progresses. I will not get sucked into the hype of the home dog with revenge on their minds. I will take the much stronger team in this one and that is Boise St -8.5 over Fresno St, 37-20.

Im with you GPW. We got screwed last night with ARK ST, but i love your card on Saturday. Do you sell your plays? Or building a business?

Rounder

Comment

Working...
    X