Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racketsportspicks - Table Tennis 2010

RacketSportsPicks Presentation
    Racketsportspicks is a new project in online betting world, started at 1 January 2010.

In our site, you will have picks for Tennis and Table Tennis games, with very complete analysis. The knowledge that we have about the players, their styles of play and some inside info are the keys for our picks success.

Racketsportspicks service use a rigorous money management style, so here you can find picks with 1 unit, 2 unit or 3 unit. Our investment is directed to long term success, so the base stake will be 2 unit.

Follow us!
    Tennis and Table Tennis Picks

Table Tennis -6.8u
    Tennis +5.30u

Pro Tour Finals

Semi-Finals

10/01/2010 - 7.30H GMT

Ma Long (CHN) - Jike Zhang (CHN)
    Jike Zhang (CHN) @ 2.80 Stanjames
    2 units

Ma Long (CHN) - Jike Zhang (CHN)
    Over 5,5 sets @ 1.75 Bwin
    2 units

In the 1st semi final we have those who are, for me, the 2 best players in the tournament, and I think whoever wins this game also win the final.
    Ma Long is a 21 year-old is seeded No. 1, is the best player in the world of today and until the game has been a ride, He beats Ovtcharov 4-1 and Suss 4-2.
    Zhang Jike is another young player with an extraordinary level is, for me at this time onde of the 3 best players in the world, is the current national champion of China, a tournament where he defeated Ma Long. He is in great shape, has done a flawless tournament against opponents from great level in the 1st game won the olympic champions Ma Lin 4-1 and the 2nd game Joo Se Hyuk 4-2.
    There are two players the same age, fellow national team,they has trained and played together often, so they know very well the strengths and less strong points of the other one.

So expect a very balanced game, and despite the favoritism Ma Long, if there is a player with good chances to beat him, is Zhang Jike, because it has already done more than once.
    I think Zhang Jike can fight on equal terms for victory in this game and with these odds, I can not stand aside.
    The H2H between them, on ITTF Tournaments is 1-0 for Zhang Jike, he won in the Qatar Open 2008 by 4-3.

10/01/2010 - 8.15H GMT

Wang Liqin (CHN) - Xin Xu (CHN)
    Over 5,5 sets @ 1.75 Bwin
    2 units

For this 2nd semi final we have Wang Liqin, who is for many the best player in the history of the sport, the one to get to be 3 times world champion. Wang Liqin is no longer the player of old times, dropped his level, and it has been noted especially since last year, despite still being one of the bests in the world. However appeared at good level in this tournament, in the 1st round won 4-0 a wild card from the host country and in the 2nd round was a great victory that I had many doubts before, and with some ease, against his compatriot Hao Shuai by 4-2. Wang Liqin is a very complete player, with a strong right and a very good service.

Xu Xin is a young man of 20 years, which has been the big surprise of this tournament after winning in the 1st round against Timo Boll by 4-0, in a strange game that despite the final result is uneven, it was a very balanced game and Boll could have won.
    In the 2nd round playing at a high level massacred Steger by 4-0. Xu Xin has an excellent service that always causes many difficulties for their opponents and also an a great ability of movements.

Like the other semi final, I expect a balanced game between 2 compatriots who know each other very well .. This will be the hardest test for Xu Xin, where their skills will again be put to the test (Steger was too weak for the chinese) as they were in the game with Boll, but this time I'm almost sure that the result will be different.
    Wang Liqin is a champion and a great fighter, here is a game where despite not being the favorite, he can fight for victory in the game. I think both players will have many difficulties at the reception services, because as I said above, 2 players are serving exceptionallyl and they are very strong in the 1st ball.
    With those odds I think, the victory of Xu Xin not worth the risk

Table Tennis -6.8u
    Tennis +5.30u

Comment

HMMMM!!! just have one question: do you snort it or take it in the arm?????

Comment

Originally posted by videoman View Post
        HMMMM!!! just have one question: do you snort it or take it in the arm?????

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

10/01/2010 Results

Ma Long defeated Zhang Jike 4-2 - 1 Pick Won and 1 Pick Lost = -0,5units

Xu Xin defeated Wang Liqin 4-2 Pick Won +1,5 units

Profit +1unit

Total 2010 -7.3units

Table Tennis -6.8u
          Tennis +5.30u

Comment

Table Tennis 12/01/2010

DTTL - 18H GMT

Zi Yang (Jülich) - Patrick Baum (Grenzau)
            Pick: Zi Yang (Jülich) @ 2.25 Bet365
            2 units

Zi Yang is the main player of his team, that will fight until the end of the championship for the maintenancein the 1st division, the player from Singapore began well this season, but a string of 3 straight defeats in the last 3 games put the acutal record in 7-7 despite not being a fine record, he has always faced the best players of the opposing teams.
            Baum started this Season é championship in a superb form, which had 5 victories in a row, but their last results have also not been very encouraging and, in the last 11 games he won 6 and lost 5, but less good than the results has been the irregularity of his exibitions .. He was in Macau last weekend to play the finals of the Pro Tour where he lost int the 1st game to Steger, by arriving here after a series of wearying travel ..
            This is also a very important game for Julich, i see that they have good chances to win thisMacth, that would be great for the team objectives.. Zi Yang's a player to win their 2 games, and Marcos has here a good game to return to victories .. Therefore it is essential for the team, that Yang Zi win at least one of their games and, playing at home against the Baum (he's in a difficult stage of the season), I believe the Asian will able to beat the German.

18.30H GMT

Tiago Apolonia (Ochsenhausen) - Xi Wang (Fulda)
            Pick: Tiago Apolonia (Ochsenhausen) @ 2.75 Bet365
            2 units

Tiago is in great shape this season, following the end of last season where he was also at a great level .. In this league he has a record of 4-3, despite not seem anything extraordinary, 2 losses are acceptable, against Boll and Baum, the other was in the 1st league game against Svensson when was still looking for the best form.. Xi Wang is one of the best players in the league, he has a record of 12-3 in this championship, and is largely responsible for good championship that Fulda is doing, they are in the 2nd place.
            For this game specifically, I have some difficulty understanding this odds .. It is true that Wang Xi can be considered the favorite, but the head-to-head against Tiago is enough to don't have this odd ..
            Xi Wang is a defensive player, and Tiago knows how to play against these players, and lately he has had several good career victories over players with these characteristics. These players have met for 2 times and a common feature was the balance between two. Last season Tiago won by 3-2, and this season, just over 2 weeks in the final four of the German Cup, Wang Xi won by 3-2. Once again I expect a balanced game, but Tiago has a good chance of winning back the Chinese, this time before his public. This is a game so important to the Ochsenhausen, against a direct rival on playoff fighting, so the home team support should be very intense. With this odds i have to follow of the Portuguese.

Table Tennis -6.8u
            Tennis +5.30u

Comment

You have this bets avaiable at Pinnacle, with better odds!

Table Tennis -6.8u
              Tennis +5.30u

Comment

Table Tennis 12/01/2010 Last Play

DTTL - 18H GMT

Zi Yang (Jülich) - Tomas Pavelka (Grenzau)
                Pick: Zi Yang (Jülich) @ 1.51 Pinnacle
                3 Units

No write up!
                I´m very confident that this game will be easy for Zi Yang

Table Tennis -6.8u
                Tennis +5.30u

Comment

Table Tennis 12/01/2010 Results

Xi Wang defeated Tiago Apolonia 3-1 Pick Lost -2 units

Zi Yang - Tomas Pavelka Void Pick

Zi Yang - Patrick Baum Void Pick

Profit -2units

Total 2010 -9.3

Table Tennis -6.8u
                  Tennis +5.30u

Comment

DTTL - 18.30H GMT

Robert Svensson (Fulda) - Marcos Freitas (Jülich)
                    Pick: Marcos Freitas (Jülich) @ 2.25 Stanjames
                    2 units

Robert Svensson is having the best season of his career in this league has a record of 8 wins and 3 losses, which together with the phenomenal benefits of Xi Wang, Fulda has allowed to be in 2nd position in the league. The Swede started the season in great form, and reached a record of 6-1, but seems to have left the Superform and have to return to its "real" level.. In the last 5 games he lost 3 (3-0 to Steger, 3-2 to Blaszczyk and 3-2 to Crisan, this game for the German Cup) and won 2, 3-2 agaisnt Chuang and Franziska.

Marcos Freitas not this be a good season itself, has a record of 4 wins and 7 losses, but the exhibits have not been bad, and with a bit more luck this item could be different, have lost 4 games by 3-2 that could have fallen to his side. However it seems to me, he is now in a good shape, comes from an excellent victory at last game, 3 days ago, against Patrick Baum 3-2 after being 2-0 down, and this victory was decisive for the team and this should have given a great moral to the young Portuguese who needs to be at his best in this 2nd lap of the legue to help his team to maintence in the 1s division.

Like all games, this is very important to Julich who will fight for maintence until the end championship. If Marcos beat Svensson, the Julich has a good chance to winning this game.
                    In the match played between them in the 1st round of the championship, in the 2nd day, Svensson got the better and won 3-2 (14:12 3:11 11:6 8:11 9:11), in a very balanced game that could have fallen to the Portuguese side, this at a time, as I said above, When Svensson was in great shape and Marcos was not at his best, this time I think that Marcos may have some advantage.
                    I predict another balanced game, but the Portuguese have a good game to beat Svensson, 2 players are left-handed and should be a very open game and good for the show. With these odds, the value is on the Julich player.

Table Tennis -6.8u
                    Tennis +5.30u

Comment

DTTL - 18.30h GMT

Jan-Ove Waldner (Fulda) - Zi Yang (Jülich)
                      Pick: Zi Yang (Jülich) @ 1.50 Stanjames
                      3 units

no write up for this game but, if this game happen, Zi yang will win without doubts.

Table Tennis -6.8u
                      Tennis +5.30u

Comment

Table Tennis 15/01/2010 Results

Jan-Ove Waldner (Fulda) - Zi Yang (Jülich) Void Pick

Marcos Freitas (Jülich) Defetaed Robert Svensson (Fulda) 3-0 (11-8 11-2 11-9) Pick Won +2,5units

Profit +2,5 units

Total 2010 -6.8 (7-11)

Table Tennis -6.8u
                        Tennis +5.30u

Comment

DTTL - 17/01/2010 14H GMT

Lucjan Blaszczyk (Grenzau) - Jacub Kosowski (Plüderhausen)
                          Pick: Lucjan Blaszczyk (Grenzau) @ 1.952 Pinnacle
                          2 unidades

Blaszczyk after miserable last season, at thisone is much better, has a record of 7-6 but, the games that he lose was against strongest opponents, so nothing unusual, but he has also some good victories against very good players, for example on Chuang, Svensson, Tokic, Karakasevic etc. .. This is an important game for Grenzau in the fight for the playoffs.

Kososwki is also having an excellent season, has a record of 6-3 this season, the last game he has done for the league was on December 7 and he was slain by Leung 3-0 (3:11 9:11 2:11) after that played for the German Cup on 27 December and was of course defeated by Boll.

For this game I expect a balanced game, both players are doing a good season, this players are national team colleagues, so they know each other very well .. However, looking at the playing style of each one, it seems to me that Blaszczyk is a favorite and will be able to win.
                          Koswski has a very open and beautiful style of play, he like the most long points, with many rallies to play off the table, where he is very strong.
                          Blaszczyk is just the opposite, with his ugly but effective style of play, has a very direct game and with him, the points are usually short, he likes to play very close to the table where, as I said is very effective ..
                          So I expekc a game without many rallies, most of the Blaszczyk way. The last time Kosowski faced a player who does not give him big rallies, it was precisely Leung, who like i said above, defeated the Polish by a massive 3-0.
                          Blaszczyk will play at home, his team is favored for this game, so psychologically he may have some upside.

Table Tennis -6.8u
                          Tennis +5.30u

Comment

Working...
                          X