Saturday Hoop POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Hoop POD

Close one tonight with Montana St. Will update record after game. This one looks pretty good and they have been good to me before this year.

Gonzaga -2'

Good Luck To All!!

good luck with tha POD with tha Zags! sounds good to me!

Comment

Good luck man. Zags have been a good cover team. Along with St. Mary's....

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

GL TNB, once again I will join you.

Comment

POD record at 37-19-1 now. Montana St SQUEEKED one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
              thanks again and good luck tomorrow
              dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

nice pick on mont st, gonz looks good too, gl

Comment

thanks for the play

Comment

I got in on Montana St. at -6, I'll take the push and be on Gonzaga tomorrow. Thanks!!!

Comment

good luck tn

Comment

Good luck TN following you as always on this 1. Remember i told you i got stupid and took a game of my own the other night, montana st got that back for me.

P.S TO FOLLOWERS: I have been following TN since last year, SOLID. Try to get your line before you go to bed the night before, this is what i do as i got montana st at -4 last night, woke up and saw 6 everywhere. I also like the fact that he puts them out the night before, This is key especially with a capper like TN. I realize if you use locals this doesn't work, great for offshore players though. Keep breaking em TN

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                          good luck tn
                          I was about to say the only other person i sometimes follow in hoops is BW.

between BW and TN, those 2 have hoops on lock down IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                            Good luck TN following you as always on this 1. Remember i told you i got stupid and took a game of my own the other night, montana st got that back for me.

P.S TO FOLLOWERS: I have been following TN since last year, SOLID. Try to get your line before you go to bed the night before, this is what i do as i got montana st at -4 last night, woke up and saw 6 everywhere. I also like the fact that he puts them out the night before, This is key especially with a capper like TN. I realize if you use locals this doesn't work, great for offshore players though. Keep breaking em TN

I agree on this. It would be helpful if he put the time of the game with his pick. I bet online too and sometimes it takes me forever to find it. I could of course look up the time of the game myself

Comment

i have 2 offshore accounts and one was -6 the other -5.5

that is why it pays to have multiple sources - no matter how much you bet

Comment

Working...
                              X