Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUNDAYS NFL w/ A 20* ( NFL PLAYOFF GOY ???) !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling someones goy lucky is like going and making fun or bashing someone after they lose a goy

im still dumbfounded how u thought it was lucky

if zona didnt cover it would have been a bake job...a fuk job.. Up 21 and they blow the lead and this cumstain calls it lucky -- lol

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      A great call don't go to overtime with the other team fumbling and getting lucky He did win and your on your knees sucking him off but it could have gone either way.I'm glad he won but god damn yall act like the game was a winner just cause Greek picked it before it started.
      This Must be a JOKE that you would even come into this thread except for some reason your trying to start trouble...... This Game was Over at Halftime but Cardinals tried to show there true colors..... But this was an ONE GREAT CALL and even if it lost it was still the right bet and should of won..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sarge View Post
        In Vols' defense he didn't say anything to bad in here, but should probably just quit posting in this thread because it's just adding fuel to the fire.
        I said "good call" several times. Thats more than he has given 90% of the people that post here at BC. I'm not really posting in his thread but really just defending myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
          Vols I dont ever get involved in this kind of of stuff, but the guy won why ride him a win is a win. If u won under the same situation would u want someone badgering u? I dont think anyone is worshipping him, just are giving him congrats. A win is a win why make a big deal out of it?
          And ALL games can go either way, that is why there are two sides and a middle

Comment

I ain't backing down.He won the bet but his GOY was not what you guys make out like a done deal.This is GG's site and he pretty much runs it.His threads get the most views and HE has run some good members off due to his cockiness.Well guess what? Add another member to the list cause I ain't bowing down to no one

Comment

anyway....
              greek-any squares going up at gullivers?
              coming up next saturday for the games and want to know if i need extra coin to get in
              thanks

Comment

i ain't backing down.he won the bet but his goy was not what you guys make out like a done deal.this is gg's site and he pretty much runs it.his threads get the most views and he has run some good members off due to his cockiness.well guess what? Add another member to the list cause i ain't bowing down to no one
                who ?

Chuck lazar ????

He did it to himself

kapt ?

Wrong !!!!!! Didnt leave cause of me

Comment

Originally posted by bb33 View Post
                  anyway....
                  greek-any squares going up at gullivers?
                  coming up next saturday for the games and want to know if i need extra coin to get in
                  thanks
                  SQUARES AND STRIP SHEETS GOING ON ALL THE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by goldengreek View Post
                    holy fuk !!!!!!!!!!

You must have watched the last 2 minutes

they were up 21 on 2 diffrent occasions !!!!

They were up 21 half way thru the 3rd quarter

the arizona kicker missed a 30 yrd fg to win it in regulation

dont u understand ?

It never should have went into overtime !!!!!!!!!
                    still waiting.........................

Comment

thanks my man!
                      you working next sunday during games?

Comment

Vols you Must be shit faced tonight come back tomorrow its all good no reason to get PISSY over something like this

Comment

I ain't backing down.He won the bet but his GOY was not what you guys make out like a done deal.This is GG's site and he pretty much runs it.His threads get the most views and HE has run some good members off due to his cockiness.Well guess what? Add another member to the list cause I ain't bowing down to no one
                          DID YOU BET GREEN BAY ??

IF YOU DID ... YOU WERE LUCKY YOU HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME IN O.T.

YOU WERE LUCKY THAT A PROFFESIONAL FG KICKER MISSED A 30 YRD FG FOR THE WIN

YOU WERE LUCKY THAT GB CAME BACK FROM 21 POINTS DOWN TWICE... ON THE ROAD

Aint my fault you bet like the ultimate square. You didnt see that almost 80 % were on GB ? You didnt see the line move from zona - 2.5 to GB - 2.5 ?

Not my fault

Comment

Originally posted by bb33 View Post
                            thanks my man!
                            you working next sunday during games?
                            More than likely

Comment

You should get an Avatar like his and maybe you can have more views...
                              Kidding aside he has a great avatar

Comment

Greek.Here's my last post I will make on BC for a while. Always remember that everyone you pass on the way up the ladder you will pass on the way back down.These people will turn on you in a minute when you start losing.They are friendly now but watch how fast they turn when you lose. In your mind you don't see a losing season but we all know it's coming.Thats how gambling works. Your a GOD right now but the rug can be swept out any day now. I have wished you more good lucks in your threads than you ever have in mine and tried to be as nice as I could.I don't need people to make my life worth while but good luck to the rest of your plays

Comment

Working...
                                X