Wednesday Night NCAA FB Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night NCAA FB Play

One play for tonight as the college football season winds down. Just playing the total tonite. 2 teams that can put up points and can put them up in bunches, plus 1 of the teams {troy} gives up 29 ppg. Both teams average 30 points + per game, and a over is due. So the play is

Cent Mich/Troy Over 63

Good Luck
    FB Coach

lean toward cent mich -3

Good Luck Coach!!!
    GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

GL with the over tonight Coach!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

this is brutal! Both teams have a chance to get 500 yards in this game, Troy is over 250 yards and cent mich is over 220, between dropped passes by wide open receivers and all these fg attempts the over is looking like it doesnt have a chance, sorry if anyone tailed.

Comment

Never know, could go wild second half. Frustrating game to watch really

I am tired of betting totals with these games. All of the time off affects play and then as soon as I jump on an under, well, you know what happens.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Yea i hope it goes wild in the 2nd half. There could EASILY be 50+ points already in this game. I dont bet 2nd halfs but if i did i think the over 30 has a good shot at coming in

Comment

There ya go coach!!
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                There ya go coach!!
                i lucked out the way this game went, il take it.....lol thanks flare!

Comment

Watch the Chippewas cover in OT with a TD and Troy not scoring. That would be crazy the way this game has gone
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X