Just these plays==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just these plays==>

SPURS/MAVS (OVER)185.5 (both teams should go over a 100)

SOUTHERN MISS -2.5 took it earlier

ARK ST +6
    Was going to take MTS but their starting QB is out.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold V

Best Of Luck

Thanks for taking the time to post your picks.
    Your insight is welcome

Comment

good luck

tonight gv

Comment

Thanks Wiz!!

You may want to put a couple of your more luke warm chicks on the NBA OVER......Dallas plays ZERO DEFENSE AT HOME AND LOVES to crank it up! Duncan on the other hand will be dunking two pointers and putbacks......road team ****** most of these as well......7 of last 9 I believe so I did lay some extra on the Spurs +3 but not a post.......BEST OF LUCK TO THE S. MISS BOYS TONIGHT.......ALL BUT ONE PERSON I TALKED TO TODAY WAS ON TCU.......ergo.........I LOVED THE PLAY even earlier!! JMHO...Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

like that over play in SA/DAL....good luck! I gotta say, I'm one of those on TCU tonight.
          We Can Never See Past The Choices We Don't Understand.

Comment

With a Lucky Avatar like that Oracle

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY GO WRONG!!?? Actually the Orl/Suns over looks very good tonight as well! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT!! Gv

Comment

ADDED LATE NBA PLAY==>

Late line move pushed this one up to a posted play.

Nice total hit on the early Mavs games but the Spurs sure DID NOT take advantage of the lane and Nester and Duncan in at the same time were scoring at will!

ORLANDO +7

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
              X