Wed Plays from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Plays from KAZ

I have a few plays that I really like. I'll list each one with a small write up.

First....Idaho/Bowling Green UNDER 67.5
    Seems as though most of the bowl games have gone under so far. This is being played in Boise where it is suppose to be snowing most the afternoon. Idaho plays in a dome, they will not be accustomed to in-climate weather. Neither team has gone over this total very often. Twice for BG and 4 times for Idaho.

Second....Bowling Green +1
    Idaho has lost three coming into this game and Bowling Green has won four. Idaho is a dome team, Bowling Green will be used to this kind of weather. I like the advantage Bowling Green has in this matchup.

Third....UAB +3, NCCAB
    This line makes absolutely no sense to me. UAB is a far better team than Virginia and the line is moving up. UAB crushed a very good Cincinnati team and took out Butler as well. They are 11-1. I know this looks like a trap, but I don't care. UAB should roll Virginia on the road. Virginia at 6-4 has beaten no one.

Good luck with whatever you play today!

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

gl Kaz

Comment

Good luck today Kaz

My thought on the Dome thing is this, if they live in Idaho, they are use to the weather. I dont see the weather being a factor for either team, just my thought on it. I like BG because of there awesome QB and possible first round pick at WR
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        I have a few plays that I really like. I'll list each one with a small write up.

First....Idaho/Bowling Green UNDER 67.5
        Seems as though most of the bowl games have gone under so far. This is being played in Boise where it is suppose to be snowing most the afternoon. Idaho plays in a dome, they will not be accustomed to in-climate weather. Neither team has gone over this total very often. Twice for BG and 4 times for Idaho.

Second....Bowling Green +1
        Idaho has lost three coming into this game and Bowling Green has won four. Idaho is a dome team, Bowling Green will be used to this kind of weather. I like the advantage Bowling Green has in this matchup.

Third....UAB +3, NCCAB
        This line makes absolutely no sense to me. UAB is a far better team than Virginia and the line is moving up. UAB crushed a very good Cincinnati team and took out Butler as well. They are 11-1. I know this looks like a trap, but I don't care. UAB should roll Virginia on the road. Virginia at 6-4 has beaten no one.

Good luck with whatever you play today!

KAZ
        Kaz, I live in the Magic City, and the fan base is really big on Uab this year. I do know that Virg has played only 2 games since Dec 7th, so they may be rested, and I think they're getting their bigman back tonight. Also, Uab has won 10 straight, beating Cinncy, Butler, and South Alabama. But, S Ala was the only team they beat on the road (not at neut site.) I expect this game to be a low scoring affair. Just think how good Uab would be if they had D Cousins and that Juco kid that plays at West Virg. They both were commited a long time, but the Uab admin did not want to give kids a scholarship to players that wouldn't commit to playing more than one year. They could have been a sure fire sweet 16 team with those two fellas.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

BOL to ya Kaz.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck homo

Comment

Good Luck buddy ...

Comment

GL tonight Kaz and nice to see you post!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X