Sun Bowl Pick (Very Strong Play)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Bowl Pick (Very Strong Play)

Last week I posted Alabama as my bowl GOY, however this will be my next strongest play this bowl season.

Oklahoma -10 over Stanford. While Toby Gerhardt got all the pub this year for Stanford, I think the real key to their season won't be playing tomorrow. Andrew Luck injured his finger in their last game against N.D. and has been ruled out. Luck had a very good season, especially for being a freshman. He threw for over 2500 yards with only 4 ints. He kept defenses honest and prevented them from keying on Gerhardt.

OklaHOMA RANKS 7th nationally in both scoring defense (13.5 points per game) and total defense (273.5 yards a game with 88.6 of those yards on the ground. Without Luck the Sooners will key on Gerhardt and I don't think Luck's replacement, Tavita Pritchard, can put up enough points to hang with OU. I think OU wins this by 20 or more points. Good luck if you follow.

I love this play. Everyone and their mother is all over Stanford getting all those points. I think Oklahoma routs em with the motivation of previous bowl chokes on their minds. GL bud!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck, RM. I hope you're right, even though I have a little money on the Cardinal.

Comment

Gl! I'll ride along if you don't mind!

Comment

I am on the Sooners too. I really like this game as well.
          SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1