• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Thursday Plays

NBA-
    San Antonio +3.5

NCAA Football-
    TCU +3

Good luck everyone, let's keep it rolling!
    We Can Never See Past The Choices We Don't Understand.

I am with you !

Lot of people on the forum are taking S. Miss but I am with you on TCU +3.........I had a line of +2.5 so I bought a 1/2 point to get to +3.

Good luck!
    Go Horned Frogs!

bennojd (John)
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

S.Miss is definitely a quality foe for TCU tonight, especially having to go there. As much as I would love this whole TCU/BCS crap to end, I firmly believe that the Horned Frogs are playing with a chip on their shoulder....no one believes they should be part of the BCS picture and it's got to be a motivational tool for them. On top of that, you have to love their defense and their chances of stopping a pretty vanilla S Miss offense. Yes, the S Miss crowd will be hyped for this one but as long as this game stays close, TCU has found a way to win all the close games this year...tonight should be no different. We'll see. At the same time, I can see how everyone else in this forum is leaning toward S Miss. You would think TCU is due to not pull one out and tonight represents the best chance for them to lose, so to speak. GL to everyone, some of us will be happy tonight, some of us will be wrong! That's the way it goes!

Comment

a gift from the basketball gods as SA drops one in at the buzzer...

on the other hand, finally....TCU's BCS dreams are going away!
        At least we don't have to listen to "what if" any longer! Congrats to all who played SMiss....great job, I should have listened. I'll come back strong Friday.

Comment

Working...
        X