This Does Work Christmas Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Does Work Christmas Day

I've been doing this for some time and it really does work or I wouldn't still be doing it. The only problem is I never kept track of how well these plays did and I'm just going by memory. It's so simple, you can follow this in just a couple of minutes and then spend Christmas with your family and friends instead of studying and looking for plays.

Here it is. NBA. Play the home team on Christmas day if they have a winning record. That's it. You will notice that most of these games are National TV games and the league matches two top level teams on Christmas. The only stats I have is that Christmas 2006 there was just one game and the home team did cover. 2007 these plays went 3-0 but last year they only went 2-3. So, they are 6-3 overall which is still easy to live with.

I'm playing these again this year but last years 2-3 stays in the back of my mind, not knowing if it does mean anything although I don't think it does. So, play these for less if you want or just skip and see how they do. Regardless, I do believe in this because it's understandable that the road team is not happy being away from home and their family on Christmas day. Then just want the game to end and get home

The three for today are

ORLANDO MINUS 5
    LAKERS MINUS 6
    PHOENIX MINUS 9.5
    Denver at Portland is off the board because of injuries. Even if it comes back on pass on it. Too much unkown.

Good luck and merry christmas
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

This is now two years in a row that this lost so I guess some players must have nagging wifes they like being away from. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X