Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM

Congrats on your new litters!!

How about BCB's "PhilsFortunes"?? I will keep track of his record and win or lose I will be honest and come right out and tell you. I just might have to take a drive south to see him run.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

SAVAGE WE COULDNT LET MEMPHIS NAME A DOG AFTER THAT ASSHOLE. DOGS ARE MANS BEST FRIEND AND TY GASTON IS A AHOLE NOT A FRIEND. I WOULDNT NAME A SNAKE AFTER THAT PRICK.:D

Comment

MM,

Do you keep all of the pups? And what about when it comes time to retire them?

Just curious as I always read or see something on TV about Greyhounds when they retire about people trying to find them homes etc. They state that they are very lovable and peaceful dogs.

Comment

I shall sign any wavier needed to name one of the boys "Go BadgerJoe".

I feel I just became an Uncle
          BadgerJoe
          Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Knowlez-If I ever saw a or horse named Gaston on the racing program., I would cross it off my list as the dog/horse would have zero chance of winning

Comment

Congrats on the new litter!!! With names like those you cant go wrong!

John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Congrats Memphis

Having that many pups, is like having a whole new litter of children to take care of! YIKES, you are one brave woman!
                Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Thank You to Everyone !

And I am a tired puppy myself , will try to answer a few quick ones :

Phil - I was thinkin along the lines of BCB`s "Geten my Phil"

B.C. - In some cases yes and some no , its a hunch play on my part as I watch them grow for a few months , and thier alpha behavior goes along way with me . As far as adoption I am " very big " on that and involved with many agencys , I will keep a few myself up to about 7 or 8 years for bloodlines ( if they carry the load ? )

Badger Joe - given some thought to your case ?

orangecrush - thats very funny because as of right now I have 89 dogs on the farm.

Again thanks to all !!!!!!!

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

G.V. - You rascal ( )
                  " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                  X