Message to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to the board

Come on people...can't we all just get along?

The snipes and bickering really needs to stop, because it's undermining what Monte has created here. (The best bettors forum on the internet)

If MemphisMafia and Wiz could work things out ( and that got really nasty) then everyone else should.

It's hurting everyone when people don't post their plays because they feel slighted or betrayed. I'm not asking anyone to take warm soapy showers with each other. Just follow one of the Golden Rules, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. Post your plays and let's all kill the bookie!

Monte and the moderators, please continue to help where you can by nipping these squabbles in the bud, before they get out of hand.

Can I get an Amen?

^Hawk^
    Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

You get one from me!

I must have missed the GoldVike thing :confused: ... not sure if whatever happened, happened here but if it did i missed it cause i would have fired missiles in his defense!

Comment

Diito !

Amen !

Hebrew for ( so be it )

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I'm also stumped as I don't know what you're talking about.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and give me the post URL.

Comment

Me "2"

My God I hope nobodys messing with my boyfriend :confused:

" Trouble In Dodge City "

if they have ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

You got one from me to.

But I'm in it with Wayne I missed the whole thing
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Goldvike

I just found out about Goldvike today. I noticed he hasn't been posting, but figured he was busy. I didn't want to panic, but now it sounds like there's a chance he won't post his football plays and that would suck!

******* of Oddz's thread for tonight has GoldVike's post explaining a bit as to what happened.

^Hawk^
              Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

Maybe this is like a come bet or a future bet?

Comment

Working...
                X