Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Friday---Will The Wizards Set Another Record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Friday---Will The Wizards Set Another Record?

YTD 6-11 -6.1 units
    all plays 1*

I pushed on the Wizards Wednesday as they became the first team in NBA history to lose six games in a row by less than four points!

1* Wizards +3
    Same line as Wedensday night but they get to play a really bad team in Golden State. Washington has the Big Three healthy---Arenas, Jamison and Butler---and is competitive in every game. They've got Phoenix on the road tomorrow, an almost certain loss, so they'll do everything to finally get a win tonight.

GL!! I like the play.

Comment

GL gris. Being a Wiz fan is brutal. They find new and creative ways to lose every night but I like the call tonight. The one positive I saw the other night was they never quit. And Arenas is regaining his old form.

Comment

GL with the Wiz tonight gris!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I like it also

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
            GL gris. Being a Wiz fan is brutal. They find new and creative ways to lose every night but I like the call tonight. The one positive I saw the other night was they never quit. And Arenas is regaining his old form.
            Arenas played great Wednesday night. The guy who is disappearing in the clutch is Jamison. Maybe playing against their old team will have both jacked up tonight. I hope so as I need a win

Comment

Working...
            X