Very large NBA play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very large NBA play

In the Assoc, I look for opportunities rather than trends, and I will play the total in the Nets/Cavs game tonight with high stakes and confidence.

Cleveland has not been in the same form this season that they were last at home, and the biggest reason for that is that they are giving up more than 90/game to their opponents. There is very little doubt as to the winner of this game (though I'm not willing to lay 14.5), and I think this is one of those games that the Cavs will focus on getting things right defensively.

Whether they beat them by 8 or 38, when one of the best defenses in the NBA goes up against the lowest scoring offense (88/game), I expect to see a night of offensive misery for the visitor. It is clear that in order to get back to the dominating force they were last year, the Cavs must play shutdown defense first, and get LeBron his highlight jams second, and I could see NJ easily come away with a frustrating score in the 70s tonight, playing their 3rd road game in 5 nights.

NJ/CLE UNDER 197 Good luck.

Good luck TT!

Comment

Gllllllllll i have it going over well one of us will win

Comment

GL with the under tonight T!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I love it when a first half comes together.

Comment

nice call

Comment

thanks truckee...needed that play...

Comment

Truckee T,
                I don't know what your percentage is on the plays you post, but you hit a lot of them. I appreciate you posting them, I only wish they were more frequent. I liked your write up and thought process and played this one pretty big for me

Thanks again, and when you have a play, please post away.

Comment

Thanks Buddy!

Comment

Thanks. I'm glad it helped some. Great night, I hope it was so for everybody else. Robby, thanks for the kind words. I do post my prime plays here, and I promise I will continue to do so. I'll tell you in advance that IDAHO and AF/HOU OVER will be my two largest plays of the bowl season. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the winner
                      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
                      X