friday nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday nba

wife had a doctor app yesterday and we both went to the dentist, so i couldn't actually give out the pistons and over, but i did post that it was a play by my numbers. if you played all 3 nba games yesterday we went 3-0. i have a few games i'm looking at today.

1.philly +3

game opened 3.5 and i have the rockets a 1 point fav here. so i'm taking the 3 and hope for the upset. philly 2-0 ats the last 2 at home vs rockets.

2.rockets/philly over 194.5

my number has this game at 197/197.5.last 2 at home vs rockets went over.

3.knicks +7

i have the hornets as a 5 point fav. knicks covered the last 2 at NO as a dog. looking for a close game and a cover, maybe an outright win.

4.spurs -7.5

i have the spurs as a 7.5 to 8 point fav. i like this game only because spurs have everyone (except finley), char not a good road team, and spurs are 2-0 ats last 2 at SA and 7-1-1 ats last 9 vs char.

5.suns -1.5

i have the suns a 4.5 fav. even though they have a losing record ats at home vs magic, most of those games they laid a double digit number. also teams haven't played well in back to back nights.

good luck guys.

also waiting on the mavs/heat numbers. i have the heat 0.5-1 point fav. if they lay more than that i'm taking mav's + points.
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 12-11-2009, 02:43 AM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

thanks and gl!!

Comment

Good luck David!

Comment

GL David
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

bol to you today, nice nba yesterday, but not the same with those college plays....

keep em coming
          " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
          .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
          "

Comment

thanks dd gl tonight
            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

good luck Dave

Comment

GL tonight DD!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl

Comment