i'm back, king of the board....can't wait to help my freeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm back, king of the board....can't wait to help my freeks out

i took a long hiatus and now i am back.....it has been a long time but i called the game of my week on ga. tech tonight and now i got a quick update.............the under on the amt of points by tex tech is way way too high...........take the under on this and go to the bank tomorrow or go shopping...........by the way to "oracle, bettorschat, wayne, memphismafia, etc etc etc.........thank you for all you do daily.......i hope i can help and bring back my throne!

thanks! glad i can help, welcome back
    We Can Never See Past The Choices We Don't Understand.

Comment

dingle.berry, Welcome to the Forum!

What do you mean by back? With a new name?:confused: :confused:

Comment

with a brand new name

i have been out of commission...............young, single and free to mingle now.........i lost the ball and chain and am up 19k on the season starting with college football, here to help everyone.........but you all have helped me out lately........looking forward to big big times........coming soon......don't miss my college plays on sat in football.....i will pick everyone up.

i change names all the damn time b/c i can't remember passwords or stagenames...................hope to pick you guys up.......

an ole miss guy here and i didn't get to get my own avatar.........damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Working...
        X