Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College football bowl game of the year!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football bowl game of the year!!!!!

STANFORD + 9 1/2!!!! OH, MY GOD,,, IS THERE ANY WORSE TEAM IN A BOWL THAN MY FAVORITE COLLEGE TEAM EVER?

OKLAHOMA SUCKS AT BOWLS(SORTA SUCKED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE YEAR) BUT TO BE GETTING 9 1/2 POINTS?????

HOW CAN YOU NOT TAKE IT? CALLED THE BANK, GOT A SECOND ON MY HOUSE, SOLD ONE OF MY CARS, GOT MY WIFE TURNING TRICKS FOR MORE CASH!!!

DARE I USE THE 4 LETTER WORD??????? L _ CK??

NA, CAN'T FORCE MYSELF TO SAY IT... BUT NEVER THE LESS.

I agree. The only thing I would see as a potential pitfall would be if Harbaugh takes another job in the meantime. Even still, Stanford is too talented and Gerhart should be able to shred through them. I think this is pretty much being based on the injury to Lucky which shouldnt be too big a deal with weeks for the new QB to prepare and an O centered around Mr. Heisman candidate.

Comment

GL with the Cardinal videoman..thanks for posting!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
        I agree. The only thing I would see as a potential pitfall would be if Harbaugh takes another job in the meantime. Even still, Stanford is too talented and Gerhart should be able to shred through them. I think this is pretty much being based on the injury to Lucky which shouldnt be too big a deal with weeks for the new QB to prepare and an O centered around Mr. Heisman candidate.
        yeah, i'm with ya. Ou never gets to motivated for a bowl game. Stoops let's them party for 3 days before they play so they shouldn't be too focused.

Gerhart will probably run wild in the second half.

Comment

I think OU gave up on their season along time ago. The focused a little to play Okie State, but that's because it was an in state rivalry. I like the call. good luck!

Comment

almost looks too easy...good luck vman, but don't take out a 2nd mortgage on one game...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
              almost looks too easy...good luck vman, but don't take out a 2nd mortgage on one game...
              yeah, just jokin' about that one, but got to get the wife to kick it up a notch!!! Thanks for the good luck.

Comment

I'm leanin' that way myself, videoman. The difference in the Sooners' play in Norman and outside of Norman is night and day this year. I watched that Stanford/USC game and the condom's defense couldn't stop the Cardinal. I think OU's defense is a little better than USC's but if I can get that many points I'll probably take some Stanford action.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                  I'm leanin' that way myself, videoman. The difference in the Sooners' play in Norman and outside of Norman is night and day this year. I watched that Stanford/USC game and the condom's defense couldn't stop the Cardinal. I think OU's defense is a little better than USC's but if I can get that many points I'll probably take some Stanford action.
                  I was born and raised OU. I love their defense. I just don't think their heart is in it, crappy season and all. But when it comes to a wager i've got no favorites. I hope they do just enought to win. Field goal win I'd take.....

Comment

Working...
                  X