• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Thursday's Weiners***

5-5 last night, 37-20 last 57

NCAA
    509 Northeastern +8 (-120)
    Northeastern is good, their 2-4 record is deceiving. All their loses are by 6 points are less. They lost to Siena, Boston U, Providence and Drexel, the first 3 are better than Rhode Island. Drexel sucks, so that's a little worrisome. Rhode Island beat Providence by 4, but other than that, haven't played a team that's better than them, except VCU, who beat them.

Northeastern/Rhode Island OVER 135.5
    Both of these teams will score 70, easy.

NFL
    7 Point Teaser (-120)
    Pittsburgh Steelers -2.5/UNDER 39.5
    The Cleveland forecast calls for a kickoff temperature of 20 degrees with a 60 percent chance of precipitation that includes snow showers. Howling winds from 25-30 mph throughout the game will complicate passing patterns and create a wind chill temperature of 1 degree.
    In twelve games this year, Cleveland scored less than 10 points seven times.

Good luck everybody

Northeastern might be best 2-4 team in country; all six games were won by six or less points; underdog is 3-1-1 vs spread in their games. CAA road dogs are 17-11 against spread. Rhode Island is 6-1, even though in last three games, they allowed 79.3 ppg- they beat Northeastern by 13 LY, after trailing by 3 at half. A-14 home favorites are 13-8.

Comment

Like the hoop plays and write up.
      Thanks and good luck

Comment

Gl !!

Comment

Good luck Big ..

Like Pitt and under ... I can not play unders with a side .... Hope you hit it buddy

Comment

GL large. I'm leaning that way in NFL myself.

Comment

I was tempted to take the Browns +16 with the under, but they might not score.

Comment

Like that NFL teaser..GL tonight big guy!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck BW
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Pittsburgh has the #1 run Defense, and I don't think Quinn is gonna be able to throw tonight. I'm tempted to play Cleveland under 12 team total, but I'm afraid of Josh Cribbs.

Comment

Nice call on N Eastern. I was on wrong side.

Comment

Originally posted by elliott one View Post
                        Nice call on N Eastern. I was on wrong side.
                        Thanks Elliott

Comment

Pittsburgh cost me the sweep, should've just played the under. Fack

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            Pittsburgh cost me the sweep, should've just played the under. Fack
                            Killed me too. Played your same teaser. Steelers suck this year.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                              Killed me too. Played your same teaser. Steelers suck this year.
                              I know. They still have the #1 Rush D, and Quinn threw for 90 yards, they just couldn't move the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X