Last Plays.........

Boise St. -1

E.Ill +3

Manhatan +9( sorry so late on this one)

NBA

HOU over 194

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Well I was looking at the last four games on the board and I had some leans small plays I was gona share.

La Tech +6( Its hard to imagine but they are the better team here as they have 3 guys who can drop 20+ on you. Take in to account that the Pac10 is,so far , and maybe all year not good.

New Mex-5 (they are FAR better than San Diego. Sand Diego is noted as the team and will jump out and get ya when they are at home but New Mex is solid on both ends of the floor and San D offense is pretty bad.

CAl St Full +15 (every time we give them a little respect they get chalked up by a smaller school. They have beet UCLA on the road and have won outrite when we put them back in the "SUCK" team.

Idaho+7( again Pac10 team (that is my opinion is the best of the bunch ) really struggles againt smaller schools with alot of talent. Idaho is solid and could win outrite.

Two plays are
          La Tech +6
          New Mex-5 (-120 each)

Leans

Cal st full+15

Opinion
          Idaho +7

Lets see what happens!

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck 1

Comment

hey Elliott, thanks for your picks. good night last night. Do you put any picks as stronger than the next or all just the same? Thanks for any feedback.

Comment

Hey VIDEOMAN I use to Play big plays and small plays. I always play a dollar a game unless its just a play or two. I usually play multiple games as there are so many and I USUALLY LIKE more than a few. In the past I would play two BIG plays and three or four reg. plays and go 4-and 2 and break even or lose so i keep em all the same.

Thank you for your input.

We are 3-0 so far lets see if we can put a few more in the bank.

Good Luck!

Comment

thanks, sounds good. Our 'boys need some motivation...At least phily and n.y. get to beat up on each other this week. We get past san diego we might have a chance...

Comment

You are correct. NY had to win that game or they were done so I can stomach the loss. If we can beat San Diego at home which I think we will and the fact that if we do that will leave one of either Phil or Ny 2 behind.

I would like to see philly win as we lose any and all tie breakers with NY. If we take care of home field and take wash. out we are good.

New Orleans is the best team IMO but I like this Cowboys team to the one of the Giants afew years ago when they upset evryone and won the Super Bowl.

I still think we are a year away but lets win the division and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X