X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's NFL Top Play

Pit/Clev under 34 (-107) *2 units*

Should have been on this Sunday when the line was at 37.5
    Didn't check the weather reports for the upcoming games til yesterday. Expecting weather to be 16 degrees, with a windchill @-2. Sustained 28-29 mph winds with 70% chance of snow showers during the game. The key is the wind. If the weather predictions are correct, points should be hard to come by. This would heavily favor Pitt who has a much better run offense/defense. Their weakness lies in the secondary.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

One thing I hate about snow is that it is hard for the d-backs to do their job, which could lead to a lot of passing yards.

* I still like your call though!!!

BOL!

Cally
    Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by callyman View Post
      One thing I hate about snow is that it is hard for the d-backs to do their job, which could lead to a lot of passing yards.

* I still like your call though!!!

BOL!

Cally
      Yeah, I agree with the snow. It's the wind that is key. 25+ mph sustained wind makes it hard to do anything in the passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
        Yeah, I agree with the snow. It's the wind that is key. 25+ mph sustained wind makes it hard to do anything in the passing game.
        25+ mph sustained wind combined with brady quinn equals a fugly game...good luck with the under...more than likely on it as well...

Comment

good luck...im in cleveland this weather like game early in yr last yr(thankfully i was in vegas) when pitt at cleveland had crazy wind, power was lost to many homes and game ended pitt 10-6(thanx romeo for decidin to kick fg w/ 3 min to go down 10-3 and dawson somehow makin it to cover number for nickel i bet haha)...if game was tonite no way they could throw pass, tmrw not sure how will be out but under prob good idea
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

(1-0) +2 units

Comment

Working...
            X