• Show
Clear All

• TUE College Bball WINNERS FREE

haha

Dayton -3

YouTube - Big Tymers Big Tymers

More to come

GOY #2 ILLINOIS -3.5

GOY #1 winner on UNLV-I don't mean to be posting a lot of them, but if you see something and feel something and bet the same on it as a prior GOY why can't it be too?

Just think Vandy's look runs out of luck in a hostile environment, I think it gets ugly out there if you want me to be honest about things.

YouTube - Master P Bourbans & lacs

Comment

UNDERDOG

Indiana +9, this line is going up, so u may need to wait...Gonna be tight, down to the wire, barn burner!!!!!

YouTube - Three 6 Mafia-Ridin Spinners

Thats all folks, lets go 3-0!!!!!

Comment

GL tonight LWA!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl! And you call it whatever you want!!!

Comment

OK, BIGWEINER IS SO COMPLETELY RIGHT ON BUTLER being the bet and the better team.

Gtown has played Temple at home won by 1 point, played about 5 def and dumb teams to get ranked 15th!!!!!!

The thing that put me on Butler was examining each game, the trend seems to be that Gtown turns the ball over a ton(also inconsistent on offense), Butler turns people over a ton... Thats a good formula.

Adding Butler BIG PLAY, scratching Dayton as the line has jumped up and I hadn't called it in... Sorry fellas about that one...

I still like Dayton if anyone followed on that one, i just think Butler=a better bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X