No announcement yet.

NFL Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLESS THE BABY JESUS!!!!!! DAUNTE CULPEPPER RISES FROM THE ASHES FOR A GAME SAVING DRIVE!!!!!!

I wanted to add win or lose today you prolly wont see until the weekend at the earliest......need to recharge.

LETS GO GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN

PEACE

Comment

Thank you Daunte! And Giants get a 79 yard punt return TD for us.

Comment

Great day so far!! Now let's bring in those Cardinals!! I can't believe I'm actually rooting for them but I got 4 different parlays going to them and a straight bet as well. Can't bring myself to layoff and probably should but.........LET"S GO CARDINALS!!

Comment

Im in a good spot folks. An Arizona cover and I would be up nearly 20*.....they dont cover and I walk away after today maybe up 1*.

Deciding if I should go for the kill or hedge some off.......I have a ton of options with live wagering also.....wish me luck Im leaning to letting it ride out and taking my chances with live once the game starts for some middle opps.

If I play anything live Ill post it....wish me luck!

PEACE

Comment

I actually bitched out and played the Vikes -3' +04 for 5* since it got steamed right before kick but I still need Arizona to come through but I figured its best to walk away with atleast that. Win or lose the hedge I obviously wont add that into my record.

PEACE

Comment

8-3 +17.95* Still a perfect 8-0 on 3* & 4* plays

PEACE

Comment

Nice work, had a lot of backers and well wishers.............super day !!!! YOU deserve it so enjoy !!!! Oh, and keep up the good work ..........

Comment

Great day Ronnie and keep up the great work. Look forward to a great bowl season too.

Comment

THANK YOU SIR!!

Well done!!

Go recharge...see you soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X