Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 12

Kind of stood still last weekend, making a small profit to bump the kitty up to PLUS 15.45 UNITS YTD in NFL. I've got a few plays already for this coming weekend.

Det +10.5 -- 1X-- I'm going against the Vikings until Kordell McNabbPepper proves he can run without fumbling. Usually, when teams start feeling the heat, the results aren't good. May add to this one later.

Seattle +3 (-115) -- 1X-- I'll bite. This Ravens defense is obviously a great one. But getting what I think is the better team plus 3 is a good bet. If Hasselback gets rattled too much, I made a mistake. But I'm betting he does well enough to steal this game, or at least keep it really close.

More to come. Good luck from the CA$HCLUB.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

I found one....

How many times has this happened over the years to bettors? A team does well in a certain segment of the season, either beginning or middle. It ****** a few in a row, demolishing teams. So bettors jump on the bandwagon. That team will be favored by 8 to 10 points, and they'll lose your money because they only win by 7. Then they're favored against a struggling opponent by only 6, they win by 3. Then they'll lose when favored by 3. So you figure on a bounce-back the next week, and lay 3 points with that team. They win by 2! Then they're favored by 2, and they win by 1 or lose! This already happened this year with Seattle. Now it's going to happen with an even better team. It started last week against Jacksonville.

Atl +7.5 (-120) -- 1X -- McNair looked like Kordell McNabbPepper last week. Afraid to run. Tentative passes. The Titans mysteriously looked awful, taking sacks to knock them out of field goal range, etc. I know games aren't fixed, so let's call this a "coincidence". But it continues this week against an inferior falcons team.

More to come

Comment

adding....

Pit +3.5 (-130) -- 2X -- Browns cannot play two good games in a row. Steel City's defense is better than it was earlier in the year. Let's see if Maddox can handle some pressure. I think he can.

Hou +6 -- 2X -- This is one time the Pats can't scheme their way out. Texans can be run on, but NE can't run.

Good luck
      Last edited by casheasy; 11-23-2003, 10:30 AM.

Comment

adding....

Chicago +10.5 -- 1X

GL

Comment

Another perfect Sunday, going 5-0-1 to bring us up to Plus 22.45 Units YTD as we won 7 more units. As anybody learned that didn't already know it, when betting a game at 3, 7 or 10....ALWAYS BUY THE HALF! It won me my Atlanta wager. If I'd have waited until my local took action today, I'd have bought the half in the Seattle game as well. My mistake there, but a real nice weekend overall. Hope you all did well.

Comment

SICK!!! Very solid plays dude!!! The 1/2 point seems to ALWAYS matter. Look at the ATS finals since week 1....the 1/2 point on a dog has dominated!!

Good job dude!!!

The ham mer
            "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Awesome picking today man.

Congrats :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
              X