Sat Plays from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Plays from KAZ

Definitely a homer play here. Although, if your team isn't at home can it be considered a homer play?

Fresno St +3 and the Over 59

Fresno is coming off a bye week and is rested. They'll also have Mathews returning at RB. The Bulldogs love playing any team from a BCS conference and have done better than any non BCS team against them. The Illini are beatin' up. They will score on the Dogs but so will Fresno against a porous Illini secondary.

Fresno coach Hill is on the hot seat and looking for a contract extension. Mathews is trying to go out as the top RB in the country.

I think the Dawgs bring their 'A' game and come away with a 7 point win. Take the 3 here with the road Dawg. Should be high scoring. Both secondaries are terrible.

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Good Luck!

Comment

GL Kaz! (see that's not so tough to do is it?)

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        GL Kaz! (see that's not so tough to do is it?)
        It's almost like, at this point, I can't go in your thread and say it. Know what I mean???

KAZ
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          It's almost like, at this point, I can't go in your thread and say it. Know what I mean???

KAZ
          Just because I said GL doesn't mean I ain't gonna fade your ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Just because I said GL doesn't mean I ain't gonna fade your ass!!
            My record at BC is as good as Chuck Lazar's....I rarely lose!

KAZ
            [email protected]

Comment

BOL Kaz, like Fresno as well.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck KAZ i will play the plays for sure, hope your doing GREAT my friend
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

GL with your Bulldogs today Kaz and nice to see you post!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL Kaz,

You know your Bullfags better than anyone!
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Hey Kaz, do u think the weather could be a factor, im here in IL and about 60 miles from UI campus and highs today are only going to be in the low 30's. Will Fresno be up for it. Good Luck with the play!

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
                          Hey Kaz, do u think the weather could be a factor, im here in IL and about 60 miles from UI campus and highs today are only going to be in the low 30's. Will Fresno be up for it. Good Luck with the play!
                          That's a good question coach. I didn't factor the weather in. Frsno arrived there last night. They have a good running game and the head coach loves to pound the ball at teams for an entire game. I would think that might be a factor in the Over but Fresno should be able take them for the game.

The temperatures in Fresno have been in the 40's in the afternoons and evenings. Hopefully Hill has been practicing them late so they are acclimated.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            That's a good question coach. I didn't factor the weather in. Frsno arrived there last night. They have a good running game and the head coach loves to pound the ball at teams for an entire game. I would think that might be a factor in the Over but Fresno should be able take them for the game.

The temperatures in Fresno have been in the 40's in the afternoons and evenings. Hopefully Hill has been practicing them late so they are acclimated.

KAZ
                            thanks Kaz! Really liked the over when it came out, but now with this weather think both teams are going to try and pound it. IL running game is descent and i know Fresno has had some problems at times stoping the run, and same can be said the other way. Thinking the under may be the way to go now.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                              GL Kaz,

You know your Bullfags better than anyone!

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
                              thanks Kaz! Really liked the over when it came out, but now with this weather think both teams are going to try and pound it. IL running game is descent and i know Fresno has had some problems at times stoping the run, and same can be said the other way. Thinking the under may be the way to go now.

You might be right coach. Fresno held the ball for 43 out of 60 minutes against Cincinnati. They love to control the clock if they can. But after watching Nevada roll up a ton on them in the cold and Boise as well, and with a pour Illini secondary, can't get myself to take the under. GL if you do.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X