No announcement yet.

UFC fight night 10 *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO MARK AND MR PAIN-not going to make a big deal-BUT THAT WAS MY WORST BEAT OF ALL TIME AND I AGREE MR PAIN-DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL TRY AGAIN IN THIS SPORT AFTER THAT BS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

IF THEY CAN NOT GET SOME BETTER JUDGES,PAY THEM BETTER,AND MAKE EVERYTHING MORE UNIFORM-this sport will forever be a fringe dweller !!

Comment

whats the crappiest of all-the guys at the top are getting rich,but not funneling it back to help the fighters and judges make more money-ITS A JOKE AND ONE WORD SUMS IT UP-G R E E D !!

Comment

as long as the judges are getting paid porly,you will continue to have crap like the other night happen-THEY CAN MAKE MORE GETTING PAID OFF ON THE SLY-ITS A SHAME AND DISGRACE TO A GREAT SPORT !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            TO MARK AND MR PAIN-not going to make a big deal-BUT THAT WAS MY WORST BEAT OF ALL TIME AND I AGREE MR PAIN-DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL TRY AGAIN IN THIS SPORT AFTER THAT BS !!
            That was awful. But as soon as he stopped the fight, I knew we lost. It sucks. To have a guy completly dominating a guy and then having a pathetic ref disqualify him.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

2-1 -2.5 on card. should of been 3-0 +16 but I dont feel like being pissed off again thinking about it.

Comment

Didn't Edgar win?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  Didn't Edgar win?
                  if it's OK with you mark i'll take this one......Yes BW edgar did win, Mark is referring to his second biggest play which was my biggest and i passed it along to chung.

Me and Mark almost have the same eyes when we look at fighters so we saw the clear advantages that 1 fighter had over another, and that fighter literally dominated 95% of the fight.

He was trying to finish the fight off even looking up at the ref like should i stop or keep going, ref didn't stop it so he kept going he threw 1 maybe 2 "illegal" elbows and the ref steps in and says he's taking a point away without a warning BTW. (YOU ALWAYS GET A WARNING, THEN A POINT TAKEN.)

Then he asks the other guy if he can go on and he couldn't, so they go to commercial, then they come back and say he is disqualified.

you have to realize this BW there are illegal shots ALL THE TIME in these matches and there always warnings. It is EXTREMELY rare to see a 1 shot disqualification. That has to be very blatant, and intent to seriously injure.

Our guy was just trying to finish it off. The face was already opened up (bleeding) from about 2 full minutes of ground and pound, yes the elbows made it worse but the point is the fight should have been stopped, and even had it not it should be ruled a NO CONTEST. which that IS what it will be ruled as soon as he appeals it and he's going to. BUT anyone that had it lost on sat night.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    sorry to jack your thread mark just wanted to tell you guys that i am going to make a post about some of the inside stuff in MMA like weight cutting techniques and all the stuff i told chunger about refs, it's nothing like inside info or a fix , nothing like that it's just the flat out truth about MMA refs and it's very sorry to see with a sport that's growing this much and is this big now.

Just to make a comment, i was able to listen in on a conference call guys 4 out of the top 5 MMA reporters (ex fighters) called this THE WORST DQ IN MMA HISTORY !! that is what chungs post is in regards to.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                      sorry to jack your thread mark just wanted to tell you guys that i am going to make a post about some of the inside stuff in MMA like weight cutting techniques and all the stuff i told chunger about refs, it's nothing like inside info or a fix , nothing like that it's just the flat out truth about MMA refs and it's very sorry to see with a sport that's growing this much and is this big now.

Just to make a comment, i was able to listen in on a conference call guys 4 out of the top 5 MMA reporters (ex fighters) called this THE WORST DQ IN MMA HISTORY !! that is what chungs post is in regards to.
                      WHEEEWW-u said it brother-going in the bathroom to puke for the 800th time !! ps-HEY GUYS,LETS FORGET THIS BULLXXXX AND PICK SOME WINNERS FOR THE BIG PENN-DIEGO FIGHT AND UNDERCARD !!

Comment

if it's OK with you mark i'll take this one......Yes BW edgar did win, Mark is referring to his second biggest play which was my biggest and i passed it along to chung.

Me and Mark almost have the same eyes when we look at fighters so we saw the clear advantages that 1 fighter had over another, and that fighter literally dominated 95% of the fight.

He was trying to finish the fight off even looking up at the ref like should i stop or keep going, ref didn't stop it so he kept going he threw 1 maybe 2 "illegal" elbows and the ref steps in and says he's taking a point away without a warning BTW. (YOU ALWAYS GET A WARNING, THEN A POINT TAKEN.)

Then he asks the other guy if he can go on and he couldn't, so they go to commercial, then they come back and say he is disqualified.

you have to realize this BW there are illegal shots ALL THE TIME in these matches and there always warnings. It is EXTREMELY rare to see a 1 shot disqualification. That has to be very blatant, and intent to seriously injure.

Our guy was just trying to finish it off. The face was already opened up (bleeding) from about 2 full minutes of ground and pound, yes the elbows made it worse but the point is the fight should have been stopped, and even had it not it should be ruled a NO CONTEST. which that IS what it will be ruled as soon as he appeals it and he's going to. BUT anyone that had it lost on sat night.

Jon Jones will file an appeal over the final decision of his recent disqualification loss to Matt Hamill, his co-manager Jason Genet confirmed to FanHouse.

During last Saturday night's Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale, the previously unbeaten Jones (9-1) appeared on the verge of a TKO victory with full mount against Hammil, but after throwing an effective series of punches and elbows, Jones landed a pair of illegal downward elbows that forced referee Steve Mazzagatti to stop the action. Mazzagatti eventually ruled that Hamill could not continue because of the illegal strikes, giving Hamill the DQ win.

According to Genet, the appeal will come over the issue of whether Hamill was unable to continue because of the illegal strikes, or because of a shoulder injury that he sustained during the fight and later mentioned in his post-fight interview.

While Mazzagatti called the bout over about 20 seconds after deducting a point from Jones, the fighter's camp feels that Hamill should have been given an opportunity to recover after the illegal blows, and that if a timeout had been called, the shoulder injury would have forced Hamill out of the fight, giving Jones a TKO win.

The rule likely to be challenged is Nevada Athletic Commission rule NAC 467.7966 regarding MMA fouls, which states, "If the unarmed combatant's chance of winning has not been seriously jeopardized as a result of the foul and if the foul did not involve a concussive impact to the head of the unarmed combatant who has been fouled, the referee may order the contest or exhibition continued after a recuperative interval of not more than 5 minutes."

Genet said the camp did not know specifically when the appeal would be filed.

Comment

Even if he wins the appeal,, that still wont help us.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                            Even if he wins the appeal,, that still wont help us.
                            tell me about it brother, it's almost just gonna make me even more pissed off when he does win the appeal......so they can be like Ohh yeaa we did get it wrong that night, let's change it now.

i think jamaica was just pointing out that i said he would appeal this, and now comes the official report that he will indeed appeal.

I am locked in mark, on the man that jumps out of pools ! I'm sure you are too, i'll e-mail you tonight buddy

Comment

tell me about it brother, it's almost just gonna make me even more pissed off when he does win the appeal......so they can be like Ohh yeaa we did get it wrong that night, let's change it now.

i think jamaica was just pointing out that i said he would appeal this, and now comes the official report that he will indeed appeal.

I am locked in mark, on the man that jumps out of pools ! I'm sure you are too, i'll e-mail you tonight buddy
                              Did you see the BJ/Sanchez pre fight on TUF finale? Rogan trying to get it stirred up, yet was the most non-confrontational face to face I have ever heard!

Comment

Working...
                              X