STRONG PLAYS (1-2)(-2.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (3-2)(+0.80 units)

OVERALL (5-6 )(-5.20 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (10-12)(-9.60 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (13-16)(-9.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (23-20)(+1.00 units)

OVERALL (46-48)(-17.80 units)

I thought I turned it around and had a chance to get close to the break even mark, but last week was not kind to me. Just have to face it that this is going to be a losing season, maybe my worst ever in college football. This week is the last regular season week in college football. I thought about taking a pass and biting the bullet, but many great match ups this week leading up to the bowl season. Here is what I came up with. Might be a good idea to fade these picks unless you liked them before reading this.

Oregon State +9 ½ vs Oregon (strong play)………………..I am not so sure why so many people are in love with Oregon in this one. Any instate rivalry go always go either way and I think these two are pretty evenly matched. Only real advantage I see for the Ducks in home field and I don’t think that is worth a touchdown and a field goal. This game just has a single digit win written all over it. I almost made this a best bet, but I don’t have a great history on these Thursday night college football games. Lets make it Oregon 38-34.

Back on Friday with the rest of this weeks games.

Good Luck Everybody!!

37-33 oregon...hell of a call and almost hit the final score dead on...

Comment

LAST WEEK

BEST BETS (1-2)(-3.60 units)
      STRONG PLAYS (1-2)(-2.40 units)
      REGULAR PLAYS (3-2)(+0.80 units)

OVERALL (5-6 )(-5.20 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (10-12)(-9.60 units)
      STRONG PLAYS (13-16)(-9.20 units)
      REGULAR PLAYS (23-20)(+1.00 units)

OVERALL (46-48)(-17.80 units)

I thought I turned it around and had a chance to get close to the break even mark, but last week was not kind to me. Just have to face it that this is going to be a losing season, maybe my worst ever in college football. This week is the last regular season week in college football. I thought about taking a pass and biting the bullet, but many great match ups this week leading up to the bowl season. Here is what I came up with. Might be a good idea to fade these picks unless you liked them before reading this.

Oregon State +9 ½ vs Oregon (strong play)………………..I am not so sure why so many people are in love with Oregon in this one. Any instate rivalry go always go either way and I think these two are pretty evenly matched. Only real advantage I see for the Ducks in home field and I don’t think that is worth a touchdown and a field goal. This game just has a single digit win written all over it. I almost made this a best bet, but I don’t have a great history on these Thursday night college football games. Lets make it Oregon 38-34.

Nice way to start the week with a strong play winner. Really like some games this weekend so I think I will play a little heavy (chasing) to get some of my money back. Already having a bad season, so how much worse can it be?

Friday Night

Over 54 Ohio U/C Michigan (regular play)……………Whole world seems to be on C Michigan and their great QB, but I don’t have the guts to go the other way, so I think I am going to play the over. I know CMU will put up their share and hopefully Ohio can get twenty or so. Just a small play though.

Saturday

San Jose St +24 vs La Tech (best bet)……………..A couple of lousy teams at 2-9 and 3-8. How in the world is La Tech favored by this many? This might be the sucker bet of the year but I really don’t care. There is no way Tech wins this game by three TD’s and a field goal. I really think this line should only be 7-10 points. I will gladly take the huge line and collect some cash.

Pittsburgh +2 vs Cincinnati (best bet)……………….Here is another one I really love. I think this is the year that coach Dave finally made some people believe in his program. Cincy having a dream season, but I really think it ends here. I think Pitt matches up very well with Cincy. I am hoping Pitt can slow down Cincy on offense and I know Pitt will put up their share of points in this one. I think Pitt outscores them in this one.

Over 58 Cincinnati/Pittsburgh (regular play)……………Just a small play on the total. I usually don’t have very much luck on totals, but if I am right about my above play, the over will be good.

Florida -5.5 vs Alabama (best bet)…………………..Bama has a great defense. Florida has a great offense. Florida’s defense is very respectable though while Bama’s offense in my opinion just slightly above average. Florida might not score their usual 40 plus points, but they will score enough and I think Bama will be held to field goals in this one. Everybody thinks because it is one vs two that it has to be a close game. Not me. Lets make it Florida 27 Alabama 16.

Washington +7 vs California (strong play)………………….California for the past few season has shown great potential, but very rarely lives up to it. I like Washington’s QB and I think he can move the ball against Cal’s defense. Unless as Washington does not turn the ball over too many times, I think this is a very live home dog that can win this one outright, but I won’t getting greedy and happily grab the points.

Georgia Tech “pick” vs Clemson (strong play)………………At first glance when I saw this game as a pick I thought it was at Clemson, but it is played in Tampa. I really think on a neutral field that Tech is heads and shoulders above Clemson this season. I think Clemson will keep this close, but Tech will get the win and I cannot pass this up at a pickem.

Rutgers -1.5 vs West Virgina (regular play)…………….I think this line is this low due to WVU’s win over Pitt last week. This is not the same West Virginia team that we are used to seeing. Rutgers very tough at home and just see value with them win or lose at home laying less than a field goal.

Fresno St +3 vs Illinois (regular play)…………….This line tells me Fresno State is the winner here. Big time conference home team only laying three to a lesser conference team on the road, yet the line in only three. That tells me Fresno State is the winner.

Texas -14.5 vs Nebraska (regular play)…………..This one scares me the most out of all my plays, so only one unit. Usually when you have these championship games played and the line is this high, they favorite covers. Nebraska really struggles to score points and I don’t see them putting more than 13-14 points up on this Texas defense. Nebraska’s defense might slow Tebow and Florida down, but I still see them putting thirty points up.

New Mexico St +48 vs Boise State (regular play)…………….Why the heck not? 48 points? I will try it.

I definitely went a little crazy this weekend in college football, but it is the last week of the regular season and I don’t care, just want plenty of action. I feel really good about these picks. I will either have a solid day and cut my units at least in half or I will just add to the most miserable season I can remember in college football.

Good Luck Everybody!! I am excited about Bowl Season coming up. As soon as we get some lines, I will be back with my early leans.

Comment

GL this week Mark!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
        X