Strong Plays (1-2)(-2.40 units)
    Regular Plays (2-2)(-0.20 units)

Overall (4-4)(+0.40 units)

SEASON OVERALL

Best Bets (10-11)(-6.30 units)
    Strong Plays (15-7)(+14.60 units)
    Regular Plays (12-17)(-6.70 units)

Overall (37-35)(+1.60 units)

It was not much last week, but it beats losing. Still having a winning season and I guess there are people out there worst off, so I will not complain. Here are this weeks picks.

Jets -3.5 vs Buffalo (regular play)……………..Sort of forcing this a little bit, but I just feel like playing this Thursday night game. Jets don’t look good at all while Buffalo has been playing better, yet they are getting 3 ½ points in what is considered a home game for them. Just does not look right to me, so I will go the other way with a gut feeling the Jets play the better game tonight and get the win….hopefully by four or more.

Back sometime Friday with the rest of my plays for Sunday.

Good Luck Everybody!!

LAST WEEK

Best Bets (1-0)(+3.00 units)
    Strong Plays (1-2)(-2.40 units)
    Regular Plays (2-2)(-0.20 units)

Overall (4-4)(+0.40 units)

SEASON OVERALL

Best Bets (10-11)(-6.30 units)
    Strong Plays (15-7)(+14.60 units)
    Regular Plays (12-17)(-6.70 units)

Overall (37-35)(+1.60 units)

It was not much last week, but it beats losing. Still having a winning season and I guess there are people out there worst off, so I will not complain. Here are this weeks picks.

Jets -3.5 vs Buffalo (regular play)……………..Sort of forcing this a little bit, but I just feel like playing this Thursday night game. Jets don’t look good at all while Buffalo has been playing better, yet they are getting 3 ½ points in what is considered a home game for them. Just does not look right to me, so I will go the other way with a gut feeling the Jets play the better game tonight and get the win….hopefully by four or more.

Small one unit winner on the Jets Thursday night. Not much, but a good start to the week. Here are the rest of the plays for the week.

Tennessee +6.5 vs Indianapolis (best bet)………….First of all it takes a ton of guts to go against the Colts at home. I am shocked at how many people are picking Tennessee to not only cover the spread but win game. Colts are ripe for a loss and with red-hot Tennessee coming to town, and they always play the Colts tough, it could very well happen and I think it will. If I am wrong about this game, my gut tells me the Colts put a hurting on them. Obviously I am going with my first choice.

Philadelphia -5 vs Atlanta (best bet)…………………When I first saw this line I was all over Atlanta thinking how can I pass up Atlanta as a home dog. But then I read about all the injuries the Falcons have and now I know why. This is not the same team right now. Even before the injuries they were not playing like they were capable of. Philly has been road warriors as of late too, so everything points to me for an Eagle win of at least seven and probably more.

Pittsburgh -14.5 vs Oakland (strong play)………………..Ben is more than likely going to play this week and he make all the difference to this team, although third string QB last week almost pulled out a win at Baltimore. Steelers in desperation mode right now and I think they are going to take it out on a horrible Oakland team. Pittsburgh should win this one by three touchdowns or more.

Minnesota -3 vs Arizona (strong play)…………..All of a sudden from what I have heard today, people are questioning how good the Viking are saying all of their wins have come against average to poor teams. Even though they are playing not so great teams, they are blowing them out like they are supposed to do. Even though at Arizona, I think Minnesota is extra hungry and out to prove a point this week They may not win by three touchdowns, but they don’t have to this week. Maybe Arizona is living a little on last years reputation as well. It might not be easy, but Minny should win by touchdown or better.

New England -4 vs Miami (regular play)…………I guess there is talk of Brady maybe not playing this week. I saw that he is listed as probable. That would make sense as this line has dropped. When news of this came out and the line was six I think, everybody was saying jump on Miami before this lines drops. I don’t care who is QB for the Pats, I think they bring their A-game this week and find a way to win at Miami, just hope it is by more than four. I got this line at four now, but if Brady plays this line should jump back up to at least six, so I will take my chances thinking I may get some value here. Being a dolphins fan I almost hope I am wrong, but I usually do well when I pick against my Dolphins.

Cleveland +13.5 vs San Diego (regular play)…………….Not in love with this by any means, but enough for a small one unit play. Cleveland sucks and San Diego playing as well as anybody right now. Sometimes the NFL just does make sense and I think this might be one of those game. It is supposed to be cold this weekend and I guess there is always a chance of bad weather in Cleveland this year and if so that might help the Browns keep this one close.

Monday Night Football

Green Bay -3 vs Baltimore (best bet)……………I love this one. Aaron Rogers is having a great year. He is just being overshadowed by those other QB’s we always here about. This is not the same Baltimore team, or Baltimore defense that we are used to seeing. Baltimore might have a letdown after knocking off rival Pittsburgh last week. Even in that game with all the Pittsburgh injuries they were lucky to pull out a win. Going to Green Bay on Monday night is just going to be too much for them. Packers win this one surprisingly easily.

Just like in college this week, I went a little crazy. Guess I am just in the mood to bet this week. Hopefully this is not a mistake.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Comment

Nice call with the Jets last night Mark and GL with the rest on Sunday!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
      X