X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's NUTS!

Yesterday
    NCAAB 2-0 +6.00 units

Day off did us some good. Also, the ACC beating up on the Big 10 was another factor in our success... Hawaii's third ATS outing will highlight today's action (4-1 in Hawaii plays)... Hope to keep chipping away at the current deficit... Let's get it!

NBA
    2 units - [501] New York Knicks +13

NHL
    4 units - [4] New Jersey Devils -120

I am looking at an 8 pm est college hoops game. It should be a moderately strong play. We'll have the Hawaii play later as well... Good Luck guys! Let's clean house! Aloha!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Nice job yesterday and GL tonight bro!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL Peanut!!

Comment

Gl Nut!

Comment

Good luck. buddy

Comment

Wow! What a start by the Canucks! At least the Devils got one back. That's actually a big goal because the difference between skating into the break down 3-0 as opposed to 3-1 is HUGE from a psychological standpoint...

Here is an add. I love this play. I tweaked the system just a little from last year and, like all systems, it should get stronger as the sample size grows (i.e. as the season rolls along)...

Adding

NCAAB
            12 units - [548] CHARLOTTE 49ERS -12 1/2
            Teams in this instance according to my system are 5-1... However, this instance has only occured 6 times so far this year... Just saying...

More to come! Good Luck!
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Gl nuts
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                Wow! What a start by the Canucks! At least the Devils got one back. That's actually a big goal because the difference between skating into the break down 3-0 as opposed to 3-1 is HUGE from a psychological standpoint...

Here is an add. I love this play. I tweaked the system just a little from last year and, like all systems, it should get stronger as the sample size grows (i.e. as the season rolls along)...

Adding

NCAAB
                12 units - [548] CHARLOTTE 49ERS -12 1/2
                Teams in this instance according to my system are 5-1... However, this instance has only occured 6 times so far this year... Just saying...

More to come! Good Luck!

I guess as I was writing this the Devils scored again! 3-2 End 1st. Anybody's game!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

So far today we are 0-2 for -7.00 units... Hopefully the big system play can hold on and erase that...

In looking at this Hawaii-UC Irvine play, it may baffle some that a bad Hawaii team is only getting 5 points on the road. As you may already know, Hawaii doesn't travel well at all. Here's some nuggets for ya:
                  1) Hawaii lost to Irvine 76-70 last year in Hawaii. Three starters for the Anteaters return from that team (they combined for 40 against Hawaii last year).
                  2) Only 10 Hawaii players made the trip. They are very thin and fouls could be a problem but...
                  3) Of the 10 that made the trip, six of them are 6' 7" or taller. They will enjoy a distict height advantage tonight. The Anteaters mainly operate with three small guards, 6' 5" Eric Wise and 6' 9" Zack Atkinson.
                  Those things considered, this is a bad Hawaii team at the moment. I think they can come out strong and control the boards and game in the first half, but Irvine's quickness and depth will, if anything, wear down the Rainbow Warriors and could perhaps get them into foul trouble. Take the Anteaters here!

Adding

NCAAB
                  5 units - [586] UC Irvine Anteaters -5
                  2 units - [586] Hawaii/ UC Irvine u134 1/2

Good Luck! Big day tomorrow! GO DUCKS!!! Run for the Roses!!!
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

I was just looking at this game for a night time play--I am laying off because you are right they should be getting more IMO...I will be rooting for ya!!
                    For the record I think you have the right side!

Comment

Working...
                    X