Tuesday Hoop POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoop POD

Squeaked by last night with St Marys runs POD record to 11-6. Let's get this one tonight!

Colorado -12

Good Luck to all!

Good Luck!

Comment

Let's get it!!
      Good luck buddy!

Comment

gl tn
        SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
        LW 2-0 +3
        SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
        LW 1-2 -2.3
        SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
        LW 8-3 +5.85
        SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
        LW 1-7 -12.1
        SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

good luck
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck pal

Comment

GL tonight TN
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Gettin' on another run!!! oh, yeah!! good luck,,am on all your PODS. Just wondering how you decide? powerankings? individual team tracking, opponent power rankings? Any reply would be helpful. I am looking to ramp up my wagers as I day trade stocks and am doing quite well. Again thanks for your picks...

Comment

Originally posted by videoman View Post
                  Gettin' on another run!!! oh, yeah!! good luck,,am on all your PODS. Just wondering how you decide? powerankings? individual team tracking, opponent power rankings? Any reply would be helpful. I am looking to ramp up my wagers as I day trade stocks and am doing quite well. Again thanks for your picks...
                  Mostly like opponents later in the season, but now just conferences vs other conferences. I really love the mid major leagues they seem to have a bigger opportunity to find the right spread that seems a little out of whack! Most bettors do not realize the parity in hoops nowadays, or I should say a recruit or two can turn things fast for a team that may have been bad last year. After reading this is sounds like bullshit, but what the hell it works for me!

Comment

Thanks for the pick TN!

Comment

appreciate the input and no, it isn't b.s. sort of like handicapping one conference in coll. football that you watch all year. Ie: big 12, big 10, etc.. I have always had higher than average success with big 12 as i have lived in missouri, born in okla- lived in texas.. thanks for reply

Comment

Originally posted by videoman View Post
                        appreciate the input and no, it isn't b.s. sort of like handicapping one conference in coll. football that you watch all year. Ie: big 12, big 10, etc.. I have always had higher than average success with big 12 as i have lived in missouri, born in okla- lived in texas.. thanks for reply
                        Exactly! I love the OVC in hoops, seems to be fairly predictable compared to others! Used to live in Edmond and Tulsa!

Comment

TY for another easy winner!

Comment

Great call TN!
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Great call and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X