X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG NFL PLAY tonight!! MNF!! D's Picks

NFL

NO SAINTS -2 -110

Everyone is on the Pats including public. In my opinion these are two very similar style teams. They both have mediocre defenses that cant pull a turnover out anytime. They both have great QBs who know how to win. The special teams is slightly better on NO. And the most important edge is the running game by NO. Indy averaged 5.1 yards a carry which completely opened up the passing game for Manning. Take away Faulks long run for NE against the colts and they did not even top 80 yards total on the ground. IMO this line is set lower so people jump all over the pats.

Final Score: New England 20- NO Saints 30

GL ALL
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Good Luck!

Comment

I show the public as about 50/50, where are you seeing otherwise?

Comment

When I say everyone I mean edging the to the public its actually about 61% to 39%

Comment

good luck S.D.
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I don't think the Saints hold the Pats to 20. Healthy D couldn't even hold the Giants under 20.

I think the Saints can win, I'm looking at this OVER

gl

Comment

this game is so hard to bet on...If I had a brain I would just lay off entirely..but that is not the case and I will make a last second, fly by the seat of my pants type of decision and more than likely lose money...

anyways..best of luck to you Dan

Comment

Im on the Saints as well....maybe it's a home town bet for me...The Dome is gonna be crazy!!!

WHO DAT!!!

Comment

Love the call here....i think N.O wins by 2 TD's......New England is good, but i think brees rips them apart...

GL

Comment

I just dont see either defense being able to stop the other,its going to come down to a little luck and maybe the home crowd can give them some help so I am going with

Saints 40 Pats 34

Comment

GL Dan.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think the higher the points the more benefit to the Saints anyways. Tom Brady is good and one of the best in the league, he himself can only do so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
                          this game is so hard to bet on...If I had a brain I would just lay off entirely..but that is not the case and I will make a last second, fly by the seat of my pants type of decision and more than likely lose money...

anyways..best of luck to you Dan
                          Ditto GL tonight
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Am in agreement with high scoring favoring n.o., also home crowd will be crazy..even one decent play or t.o. for N.O. AND THE JOINT GOES NUTS!!! Those Louisiana people are CRAZY!!TEAMS ALWAYS PLAY UP TO THE FRENZY.(LOVE MY CAPS)....Anyway am with you on the pick. good luck!!

Comment

NE has averaged 37.2 ppg the last 5 weeks dan and i would be absolutely SHOCKED if they ended this one with only 20 pts. I expect that by halftime!

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X