Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HARDWOOD PLAY 3-coming in a few minutes !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARDWOOD PLAY 3-coming in a few minutes !!

Guys i am 1-2 on hardwood plays // 1-0 on 125 units,0-2 on 20 unit for plus 81 units,got a sweet 2nd half under coming in about 5 minutes !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

line # 720 lakers over 95- 2nd half for 40 units !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      line # 720 lakers over 95- 2nd half for 40 units !!
      had to throw vegas off and say i was going under,they R catching on to me-SHSHHHHHHHHH !!

Comment

haha, get this one in chunger

Comment

GUYS 39 POINTS ALREADY SCORED WITH 3 MINUTES TO GO IN THE THIRD-yes i am a guru !!

Comment

GUYS 39 POINTS ALREADY SCORED WITH 3 MINUTES TO GO IN THE THIRD-yes i am a guru !!
            Probably good man, Farmer and Sasha those pricks will push the ball in garbage time and try to pad there stats.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
              haha, get this one in chunger
              thanks molta hope all is well-WILL HAVE A FUNNY STORY SHORTLY !!

Comment

57 POINTS WITH A FULL QUARTER TO GO-yes i am the man

Comment

57 POINTS WITH A FULL QUARTER TO GO-yes i am the man
                  i just hope the lakers dont take the 4q off like they often do with a big lead.

all is well here chunger, i hope you had a nice thanksgiving.

Comment

73 POINTS,HO-HUM,NEED 23 POINTS IN 8 MINUTES,if you are not playing ironchung picks-U FUCKING HATE MONEY !!

Comment

guys I AM NOW 2-2 ON HARDWOOD PLAYS // 1-0 ON 125 UNITS,1-0 ON 40 UNIT PLAYS // 0-2 ON 20 UNITS FOR PLUS 121 UNITS !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 11-29-2009, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                        i just hope the lakers dont take the 4q off like they often do with a big lead.

all is well here chunger, i hope you had a nice thanksgiving.
                        funny story // i got montreal-2 in several teasers that i have already won the front end of,well thats looking terrible at the half,i bet everything i am down plus half a unit on mont-7 2nd half,also bet denver over 34 minus 120 while on tilt for a full unit,at halftime of denver i see i cover my montreal 2nd half so i scotch my denver over with under 17- 2nd half,it hits right in the middle with 37 points-so one bad bet tilts me into 3 units of winners-LOL !!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 11-30-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

funny story // i got montreal-2 in several teasers that i have already won the front end of,well thats looking terrible at the half,i bet everything i am down plus half a unit on mont-7 2nd half,also bet denver over 34 minus 120 while on tilt for a full unit,at halftime of denver i see i cover my montreal 2nd half so i scotch my denver over with under 17- 2nd half,it hits right in the middle with 37 points-so one bad bet tilts me into 3 units of winners-LOL !!
                          actually 340 units counting my lakers over !!

Comment

Working...
                          X