• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's NUTS!

Yesterday
    NFL 3-1 +9.80 units
    NCAAB 0-2 -17.60 units

It was another losing day yesterday. I've dropped the last 7 NCAAB picks... that's amazing! Gotta get this one in quickly!

NCAAF
    8 units - [130] 2H Nebraska/ Colorado u20

I'll have more later. Off to lunch! Best of Luck! Aloha!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Heart-breaking push with Colorado scoring on a 56-yard pass play with no time left on the clock! Unbelievable! Well, I guess we could've lost... I like Pitt off the bye. Bill Stull is playing solid ball. I think West Virginia's coaching and defense is very suspect...

Adding

NCAAF
    4 units - [111] Pittsburgh Panthers +1
    2 units - [112] Pittsburgh/ West Virginia u48

I will have the late WAC game play and the Hawaii play in college hoops!!!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Hey guys! I'm about to call it quits and head home from work. Just would like to post this add as I might not make it home in time... I love the Broncos here! Love them! This year Boise State has struggled ATS recently because there hasn't been an opponent worthy of their complete attention. Well that time is tonight. Night game. Blue turf. This game will not be close! Nevada's secondary is TERRIBLE. Boise State will stiffle an offense that has average 55 ppg in it's 7-game winning streak which will no doubt end tonight!

Adding

NCAAF
      8 units - [136] Boise State Broncos -13
      4 units - [136] 1H Boise State Broncos -7 (-115)
      4 units - [136] Nevada/ Boise State u71

We'll have the Lobos-Rainbow Warriors play later. I'm 3-0 this year in Hawaii plays (three of my 5 wins on the year)...
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

So far today:
        NCAAF 2-1-1 +1.60 units

Boise State is starting to frustrate me! They should be killing Nevada! Ugh!

Anyway, I don't think I'll be going to the New Mexico-Hawaii game. I really don't feel like going and watching the home team get beat down again. The Rainbow Warriors will enjoy a bit of a height advantage in terms of the starting 5. Rebounding will be a crucial factor in this game. In the BYU game, it seemed the Cougs got to way more loose balls leading to second-chance points in the rout. I believe you will see a concerted effort to win that battle on the part of Hawaii. On the other hand, the Rainbow Warriors will be short-handed again for this game. Guard Dwain Williams, who led Hawaii in scoring for the first three games of the season (and who was held scoreless in the BYU game) will be in street clothes tonight. The coaching staff has sited illness and other "issues". I just think the Hawaii guards will be outclassed again tonight. New Mexico is averaging 82.6 points per game. The largest point total amassed by UH was 75 in a loss to Northern Colorado. Hawaii will not be able to keep up...

Adding

NCAAB
        20 units - [731] NEW MEXICO LOBOS -7
        8 units - [731] 1H New Mexico Lobos -4
        Last edited by peanutgallery; 11-28-2009, 12:40 AM.
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Good luck on the big play Peanut!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose21 View Post
            Good luck on the big play Peanut!!
            Thanks bud! We got it! We are now 4-1 in Hawaii games...

11/27/09 Final
            NCAAF 2-3-1 -11.60 units
            NCAAB 1-1 +11.20 units

Colorado scores a on a 56-yard TD pass with 0:00 left on the clock but misses the PAT for a push.
            West Virginia makes a 43-yard field goal with 0:03 seconds left resulting in a Pitt loss.
            Nevada scores a TD with 1:16 left for a Nevada cover and the over.

It was another rough outing here but our biggest college basketball play of the year saves the day...
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Nice call on New Mexico!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
              X