1* 26-13 +11.7 units
    CFB/NFL Combined 42-39 -10.5 units
    3* 0-3 -9.9 units (ouch)
    2* 9-10 -4.0 units
    1* 32-26 +3.4 units

CFB:
    Friday:

1* Pittsburgh pk
    This is not only a huge rivalry game but one with BCS implications. If Pitt wins, it goes to a BCS bowl if it beats Cincy next week. WV may be at home but has lost two of its last three. Pitt hasn't played a poor game all year.

1* Kent State +3
    Buffalo has been a go-against team for me all year. They're only 4-7 while Kent is 5-6 so why is Buffalo favored on the road? Answer: they shouldn't be. Kent returns home after playing four of the last five on the road.

1* Tulsa -16 1/2
    Memphis simply quit after the announcement of Tommy West's firing. Tulsa has had a very disappointing year but still has a solid offense and should score a lot of points at home against a bad Memphis defense whose coaching staff is job-hunting.

1* Colorado +10 1/2
    Colorado might save Hawkins' job with an upset here. This game is meaningless for Nebraska as they've clinched the Big 12 North and are very likely looking ahead to next week's title game against Texas. Colorado almost beat powerful Ok State on the road last week and should be highly motivated in the last game of the year, at home.

Opinion only:
    Eastern Michigan (Akron laying 16 1/2?????)

Saturday:

2* Idaho -2 1/2
    This is a terrible line! Idaho is 7-4 and playing at home while Utah State is 3-8 and on the road. Even better, Utah State is very likely flat after playing Boise at home last week. Idaho has has two weeks to prepare for this game. This is Idaho's best season in ages and they'll want to go out with a home win. Idaho probably nails down a bowl bid with a win.

1* UCLA +13
    Two teams going in opposite directions in this crosstown rivalry. USC has been overrated all year and has lost two of its last three in blowouts. UCLA, on the other hand, is really coming together with three wins in a row as Norm Chow's offense is finally kicking in. Don't be shocked by a SU upset.

Opinions only:
    Duke
    Miss/Miss State OVER
    UTEP
    Utah
    Houston/Rice OVER

NFL:

Thursday:

1* Packers/Lions OVER 47 1/2
    Detroit can't stop anybody. They even gave up 37 to Cleveland! GB lost two of its best three defensive players, Harris and Kampmann, in the last game and has a short week to adjust.

1* Cowboys -13 1/2
    I predict a shutout. Dallas is playing outstanding defense right now. Oakland is likely for a huge letdown after clebrating their home upset of the Bengals and now traveling on a short week.

good luck and happy thanksgiving buddy
    dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

GL Gris and have a Happy Thanksgiving
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL Gris

Comment

Good luck bud!

Comment

Good Luck! I like the Colorado call (not the outright win I hope). They could be the shittiest team in the nation and they would still give Nebraska a close game. I don't think Nebraska is looking past them, but it should be close IMO.

Comment

Good luck my friend and have a great Thanksgiving!

Comment

BOL on the todays and all your plays gris, Happy Thanksgiving.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Bol!

Comment

Good luck on your plays
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL Grissy!
                        I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

GL Gris, Thanks for posting!

Comment

Kent QB is out for this game..
                            2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

GL this weekend gris man!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X