• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB/NBA Thursday

CFB YTD 33-20 +7.0 units
    3* 0-2 -6.6 units
    2* 7-6 +0.8 units
    1* 26-12 +12.8 units

I went 4-1 on *-rated picks last weekend in CFB and even hit all three of my "opinion" plays. Unfortunatley, the loss was on my only 3* of the weekend. I'm having a weird season: the 1* plays are spectacular and the top plays aren't.

1* Western Michigan -11
    I've been going against Ball State all year and it keeps paying off. Ball has an awful coach, Stan Parrish, who won about two games at K-State in the eighties and has only won one this year at Ball. Ball got blown out in their final home game last week and may phone this in. Western Mich is only 5-6 but played a tough non-conference schedule (three Big 10 teams) and came within one point of Central Michigan, by far the best team in the MAC. I still haven't lost a MAC selection this year. Besides, it's only a 1* and I'm hitting all of those

NBA YTD 4-3 +0.7 units
    all plays 1* so far

1* Wizards -2 1/2
    The Wizards finally have all of their Big 3 (Arenas, Butler, Jamison) healthy and are back at home.

1* Thunder +8
    OKC may even be a playoff team this year in the west (where a lot of teams are down). They have my favorite NBBA angle tonight: a good offensive team coming off a game in which they shot less than 40 %. The angle is uncanny: teams almost always come back with big shooting nights after a bad night. Utah is fine but this is too many points.

Opinion only:
    Warriors

The title of this post should say TUESDAY, not THURSDAY.

I'd change it, except I don't know how.

Is today Sunday?

Or Friday?

Comment

Gl!

Comment

GL tonight Gris!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          The title of this post should say TUESDAY, not THURSDAY.

I'd change it, except I don't know how.

Is today Sunday?

Or Friday?
          i think you have been hanging out with ricky williams-LOL !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
          X