No announcement yet.

NFL Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You was all over that Saints game TB is bad.

Good luck tonight

Comment

nice work today so far MCP...I thought the same thing Thurs night w the panthers when the line went up to 3.5...I hammered Car, only to be on the wrong end...not saying your thought process is wrong, or that philly is the wrong play. I am just relating to ya..

Comment

Like philly too. Good luck. Missed your post earlier and laid off the aints. Hit it big with the rams though. As always my friend, continued success.

Comment

damn i just took the bears +4 and i didn't see this...gl...

Comment

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
            nice work today so far MCP...I thought the same thing Thurs night w the panthers when the line went up to 3.5...I hammered Car, only to be on the wrong end...not saying your thought process is wrong, or that philly is the wrong play. I am just relating to ya..
            Carolina opened 3', dipped down to a juicy 3 and crept back up. This opened at a near pk em and has flown through the 3 which is near impossible in the NFL. GL

PEACE

Comment

Thanks for the NO play this morning... tail you again on PHI tonight. Originally lean toward CHI, so far SNF home team are 3-6 SU/ATS this season. BOL

Comment

glad we could both win...i had +4 on the bears and i also hit the under...nice day for us both...

Comment

2-1 +6.93*

These 2 games were both GOY type plays for me as this is only the 4th and 5th times I have wagered this much all season but the hype on these boards is getting disgusting and I know tons of people who got buried this weekend and these plays bury them further. Trust me when I say this I am thinking of nobody in particular but just online posting in general. I used to be guilty of this also (not like I am that bright to begin with) but in the end this is real money being played with and people get hurt tailing these plays so don't hype plays just to see if something sticks......the last 2 days have been disgusting. Sorry for the rant.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X