Terrell Owen's #....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne,

Who is Mr. Owens? You don't mean the NFL player?

Comment

yes

Comment

Well, you could have left that up for a while. However not too long as I believe I could get in some trouble for that if its a private unlisted number.

Comment

I did leave it up for awhile then i remembered what happened to the last guy here posting phone numbers!

Comment

no big deal fellas, I was just trying to share a bit of fun....not trying to get anyone in trouble. curious, since I obviously don't know all the things that could happen (although I can imagine some of the things that have happened...) what happened to the last guy posting phone numbers???

thanks
            yb

Comment

man, i'm out of it...had to go back and read what you typed wayne. So you're saying that something happened to the guy who POSTED phone numbers? Is that a threat?

Comment

No but someone happened to be lurking at the site (Who i don't know) and bagged him for internet soliciting of phone numbers. I was told charges were pressed. Not a threat just an observation of something i didn't even know was possible. :D

Comment

yeah, privacy laws are a bitch...

it's all good wayne...i don't normally start trouble. I was just having some fun.

for anyone who cares, i'm on:

Pitt +4 for 1unit
                  Pitt+2.5 1H for 1 unit
                  Pitt +10 and under 47.5 for 2 units

Comment

youngblood, No problem here, Good Luck tonight Brother!

I'm LOVING Pittsburgh tonight!

Comment

Working...
                    X