NCAA Game of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Game of the Year

This is going to be my one and only GOY in NCAA football. For $29. I will gladly Just joking about the charge.

GOY Houston -23 over Memphis. The game goes Saturday @ 1:00 eastern time. Where to begin as to why I like Houston. I really think Houston can name the score and I won't be surprised if Houston scores 65 points or more. Memphis' coach Tommy West was fired last week but is being allowed to finish the year. I took Memphis last week thinking they had one game left in them to win it for their coach but I was wrong. Memphis was home but still laid down against UAB losing by 17 points. That convinced me that Memphis has quit and will be mailing it in the rest of the year.

Case Keenum the Houston QB is averaging 430 yards of total offense per game this year. His name has been mentioned as a possible Heisman candidate. I think he will use this game as a springboard to possibly winning it or at least being invited to NY as one of the finalists. I think he will throw easily for over 500 yards and at leat 6 TDs. Over their last 2 games Memphis has allowed an average of 402 yards of passing per game against Tennessee and UAB.

On the road Memphis has averaged 18 points per game while Houston is averaging 43 points per game at home and 565 yards of total offense. Memphis' defense has given up an average of 39 points per game on the road and 459 yards per game. Houston's defense has allowed an average of 23 points per game at home. Memphis has beaten one Division 1A team (UTEP) all year. They are 2-8 ATS this year. Houston got beat last week by Central Florida. I think they are going to pile it on against Memphis. I think Houston wins this game by 40 or more points. Good luck if you follow.

Good luck Raven--I could not honestly put a dime on that Memphis team!
    Like the call!

Comment

Should be a winner.... have em as one of my top plays also this weekend.....
      " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
      .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
      "

Comment

solid reasoning - I like it too...best of luck

Comment

i like the call. houston needs a 'get well' game and this certainly fits.

Comment

I like it too

Comment

Good luck
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL raven. I think you are dead on. Memphis definitely mailed it in last week and I see no reason that changes the rest of the way.

Comment

gl raven!
                  Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                  1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

I'm all over this game myself.

Memphis fired Tommy West before last week's game. Often teams respond to firings with a big game. yet, Memphis at home, lost to UAB. Huge letdown now on the road.

Houston will score at will

Comment

GL on the big play. I like it
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL with the Pick...I have a hard time betting Houston. After watching them two weeks ago, their defense can be scored on by a midget team,,but like you said, I hope they put up 65 for you because they are sure to give up a bunch.
                        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Yea TENN's offense could have put up at least 70 but they took there starters out on both sides of the ball early 3rd.

Houston's O is better than TENN's

GL

Comment

GL on the big 1 Raven

Comment

On it with ya...thanks and GL pal!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X