No announcement yet.

Wec 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey brother just got thru watching the main card,just amazing how much better these fights are than the ufc cards-ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE-i thought the castillo-shane was fight of the night-sorry you lost it but man what a war-i played your big 4 for 50 bucks a copy-think i cleared 70 bucks-i will take it brother-great work as always-you called it on the brazilian guys-THEY FUCKING OWN US IN THIS SPORT-machida,silva,now aldo-unreal !! ps-working some really fucked up hours-just stay tired all the time-fell asleep and just got thru watching a tape of the fight-anyway looks like everybody else is sleeping now so probably will cap some hoops for tomorrow-my favorite time to cap-LATE NIGHT !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      chung i got BJJ class in less than 6 hours...we will catch up later on chung. either way if you followed the e-mail or this thread you still won ! get ready for saturday even though this may be the worst PPV in a long time....main event is a main joke for PPV
      WOULD NOT PAY 4.99 FOR THE CARD AFTER GETTING AN INCREDIBLE CARD LIKE TONIGHT-free !!

Comment

chung man i hope you did take the dog because i changed one of the picks i sent you and made it that +175 underdog, and the one i did like sure enough lost (garcia) and derabedyan won. derabedyan is in same camp as gamburyan, and most importantly karo parisian, from what i saw of the 2 fighters tonight i'm def taking parisian on sat.

That's why i changed the pick....that armenian camp is very hot now
        i took swanson,salorus,nunez,and gomez-we only lost one !!

Comment

that sucks bro, even though this stuff is getting beyond ridiculous 30-27 McCullough ! where are we mark, what world is this ?
          that judge was on crack !!

Comment

Good job Pain
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
            X