• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ncaab

Hoyas (-10)
    Hoyas OVER 129

Gl Creep!

Comment

I have got to be the stupidist fckn idiot to bet college ball this early in the season.
      What a joke these games have been today.This total is gonna cost me.What in the world are these teams doing.I thought to play basketball you need to score points.
      I probably wont play totals anymore,you just never know what the teams gameplans are.Earlier watching that Tulsa game I almost considered not betting basketball anymore.
      Ive never seen so many college basketball teams in one day that cant score the basketball.Its pitiful.

Comment

My friend takes bets and he has been licking his lips for over week waiting for this day.
        24 hours of profit for books today.Everytime I see this fcker I want to kill him.

Comment

Tonight Im taking Western Kentucky (+5).
          No more totals for me.

Comment

Also taking Kansas (-12).

Comment

GL tonight Creep!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I cant FCKN believe the start to this college basketball season.
                  Western Kentucky(full of veteran players),keep the game close throughout the whole game until 3 minutes left.57-57 with 3:01 left.Having veteran players down the stretch in a tight game is a positive,correct,not tonight,these FCKRS get outscored 14-3 to end the game,WTF man?Gimme a FCKN break.This may be a sign that this college basketball season is gonna cost a lot of people a lot of money,Im just saying,that was some straight up BLSHT.You cap a close game and factor in that the team you have has more experience down the stretch and they SHT the bed.

Comment

Im so FCKN sick of this sht already and the season just started.Sht like that should never FCKN happen.

Comment

Worst start in 15 years of gambling college basketball.
                      Hopefully this isnt a sign of things to come.
                      What a FCKN pitiful start,I cant believe it.

Comment

i hear ya creep.. i had 3 bills on the over in the tulsa game yesterday afternoon, made me sick. you know the saying... when it rains, it pours bro... gather yourself, and go get me today bro
                        Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                        1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

It's early buddy. Don't sweat it. I'm a Gtown fan and I'm staying away until this team shows an identity. They can be really unpredictable because of that Princeton offense. I think they'll pick up the tempo as it goes on but so far really ugly from them.

Comment

Working...
                          X