Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL Game of the Year!!! (FOY)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So clutch so mother fucking clutch $1500 bucks in returns or nothing on that wow wow wow

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

All Alouettes baby the most clutch 4th quarter ever!!!

Probably the best ball game I have ever watched and probably ever will!!!

Comment

You may be the only one Chado. I'm not sure anyone else laid -350 on the ML

Comment

crazy that penalty that kept us in it! whooooooo

Comment

AAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA !!!!!! BANG BOOM POW BABY WINNER !!!!

GOTTA LOVE THE CFL, I had mon in about 7 or parlays that i needed finished off......never in doubt brother..... WHEEEEW !

can't believe people in here giving you crap before the game was even over.....that's why they play until thge clock says zero......and maybe even 1 more play after that ! HAHA !

thanks bud couldn't take the future but like i said parlayed them with everything i took this week...thanks bud.

Comment

little brother,i can not win my teasers -2, so i get mad and blast the 2nd half-FUCKING UNREAL-GREAT JOB AS IT WAS NEVER IN DOUBT-TEHEHE !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i said what you said mr p-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  You may be the only one Chado. I'm not sure anyone else laid -350 on the ML
                  I posted 3 weeks ago @ -145...it was still the same price the following weekend also....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    I posted 3 weeks ago @ -145...it was still the same price the following weekend also....

I know but none of my books offered a future ML on the CFL Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      little brother,i can not win my teasers -2, so i get mad and blast the 2nd half-FUCKING UNREAL-GREAT JOB AS IT WAS NEVER IN DOUBT-TEHEHE !!
                      Never in doubt are you fucking making fun of me cocksucker??

Just kidding man...sorry that tease didnt come in but glad you hit the 2nd half!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        yep. i locked it in at -160

Comment

and just for hell of it you were not the only one that took ML -350 (if you even did that ?) i thought you just had the future pending ? anyway either way who cares ? it's a winner ! That's all that matters in the end.

Comment

YEP,THATS ALL MR.P,great job chad,I GOT THE UNREAL WIN ON THAT 56 YARD BOMB FROM COLORADO THE OTHER NIGHT-TALK ABOUT A GIFT-WOW !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              YEP,THATS ALL MR.P,great job chad,I GOT THE UNREAL WIN ON THAT 56 YARD BOMB FROM COLORADO THE OTHER NIGHT-TALK ABOUT A GIFT-WOW !!
                              little brother,i get a laker total over last night,with 2 minutes its not even close and one team is up 20,THEY SCORE 24 POINTS-LOL-we all remember the bad beats-ITS OK TO REMEMBER THE GOOD WINS !!

Comment

had alabama-stan parlay, I had the sharks vs edm the other night who score 3 goals in the last ten minutes then win in shootout,

then i also had the eagles today parlayed with montreal (CFL)

Like you said chung remember the good wins, not just the bad ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X