Big Play tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Play tonight

Guys I see everybody on Mississippi State tonight even Spark I posted Alabama against Virginia Tech earlier this year and got called a Homer. I just believe this will be the game where they will not stop Alabamas running game. They have 2 good backs and I just see them pounding Mississippi State in the ground. Alabamas defense will stop the run and pass. Im going with Alabama -11.5. Good Luck tonight guys.

10* Alabama-11- (Bodog)

GL tonight trick
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL with Bama tonight trick!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Guys this team is so after Florida I hope Florida comes out at 9 like they did last year It will be my game of the century! I am not an alabama fan but this team is loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by trick4 View Post
          Guys this team is so after Florida I hope Florida comes out at 9 like they did last year It will be my game of the century! I am not an alabama fan but this team is loaded.
          I feel that Bama will crush the Gators when we get the chance. I am a little worried about the Auburn game. This year reminds me of the 89 year when we were 10-0 going into Jordan-Hare, and lost 30-20.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by trick4 View Post
            who are you a fan of trick, if you don't mind me asking...

bama just wears teams down...they are solid....

i think the SEC championship game line will be like fla -3...

Comment

Working...
            X