Monday Night Play 11/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Play 11/16

Taking the Browns +10. I am a big Ravens as everyone has probably figured out and this game against the Browns scares me a lot. The Browns are coming off their bye so Mangini has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Since their season is already in the toilet I would expect the Browns to think of this game as their Super Bowl. A chance to show on national TV that they aren't the bums everyone knows they are. This reminds me of the Monday night game the Ravens played 2 years ago against the Pats when they were undefeated. The Ravens were like 4-8 going into the game and all the players talked about was using the game as a chance to gain some respect from the rest of the league. Well as everyone probably remembers the Ravens should have won the game, having outplayed the Pats for most of the game, but lost it at the end when Brady threw a TD with 30 seconds left.

In doing some research I found this interesting stat about Mangini's teams coming off the bye. In 06 the Jets beat the Pats 17-14; in 07 the Jets beat the Steelers 19-16 in OT and last year the Jets beat Cincy 26-14. BTW last year the Browns were given no chance coming off their bye against the defending Super Bowl Champs the NY Giants. Well the Browns won that game 35-14.

I won't be surprised at a straight up Browns' win. If the Ravens do win I think it will be a last second variety and by less than a TD. I may make a small ML Play on the Browns also. Good luck if you follow.

Thankx for the insight

Comment

GL with the Browns on Monday night pal!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

bump

Comment

Good luck
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl, have the browns as a small play myself
            " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
            .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
            "

Comment

Gl Raven!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                Taking the Browns +10. I am a big Ravens as everyone has probably figured out and this game against the Browns scares me a lot. The Browns are coming off their bye so Mangini has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Since their season is already in the toilet I would expect the Browns to think of this game as their Super Bowl. A chance to show on national TV that they aren't the bums everyone knows they are. This reminds me of the Monday night game the Ravens played 2 years ago against the Pats when they were undefeated. The Ravens were like 4-8 going into the game and all the players talked about was using the game as a chance to gain some respect from the rest of the league. Well as everyone probably remembers the Ravens should have won the game, having outplayed the Pats for most of the game, but lost it at the end when Brady threw a TD with 30 seconds left.

In doing some research I found this interesting stat about Mangini's teams coming off the bye. In 06 the Jets beat the Pats 17-14; in 07 the Jets beat the Steelers 19-16 in OT and last year the Jets beat Cincy 26-14. BTW last year the Browns were given no chance coming off their bye against the defending Super Bowl Champs the NY Giants. Well the Browns won that game 35-14.

I won't be surprised at a straight up Browns' win. If the Ravens do win I think it will be a last second variety and by less than a TD. I may make a small ML Play on the Browns also. Good luck if you follow.

I wish you the best with your play. I've been a Browns fan all my life and they just flat out suck this year in every aspect of the game starting with this ahole Mangini. I see them blown out. Last years team still had some good players in the start of the season when they beat the Giants on Monday night. Not this team. Rookie wide receivers, an over the hill RB in Jamal Lewis and basically Brady Quinn is still a rookie with the number of snaps he as taken. I see a massacre. Brady will try to the move the team with the short game and Lewis and company will be waiting for it.

Like I said, good luck with your play!

Comment

Ravens have lost 4 out of the last 5 games.This is a huge game for the Ravens.You dont think they will come out fired up and try to pound the Browns?

Comment

browns fan myself u might get the cover w. the points cuz seems obvious to take balt but i dont see it we are terrible...atleast that ravens team against undefeated pats team had lewis, reed, suggs, mcgahee, mason the browns have nobody except if cribbs returns a kick...last yr against g-men browns had braylon and winslow...good luck to ya
                    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Creep:

Last week was a huge game for the Ravens, so was the Minnesota game, so was the first Cincy game and they lost em all. Ravens haven't put together a complete game all year. Do I think the Browns will win probably not, but I didn't think they would beat the Giants last year, I didn't think they would take Cincy to OT earlier this year, I didn't think the Rams would come within 4 points of upsetting the Saints yesterday but shit happens. I am backing off the ML play but I won't be surprised if this game is a lot closer than everyone thinks. If I am wrong it won't be the first time. Good luck to everyone tonight.

Comment

Like the call raven, BOL tonite.
                        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

I'm a big Ravens fan myself. I believe they've had a couple of complete games. They beat Denver 30-7 and Cleveland 34-3. They have dominated the lesser teams and been competive with better teams. GL with your play tonight and lets hope the Ravens aren't looking ahead to an undefeated Indy team. Which by the way, looks to be set up nicely for a Raven upset next week.

Comment

damn flare is a ravens fan and is on them. maniac is on the browns.

i think i'll just take the over

GL
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                            X