No announcement yet.

UFC 105...Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well to be honest I have NOT seen 1 line out yet. As much as it kills me to pick against him again, i'm leaning towards Aldo, but that is with mike being at least -240 fav. If this is something like mike -175 or lower i would take mike. his wrestling is def his advantage, as well as experience.....if mike can drag him into later rounds i think he will win, aldo is used to winning without breaking a sweat, mike will make him do at least that, but the problem is Aldo trains at what is IMO THE BEST BJJ camp.....

The camp that he's with actually taught the gracie's jiu jitsu....Everyone thinks it all originated with the gracie's....NOPE.....TEAM NOVA UNIAO that is where BJJ really started, the gracie's are just the guys that set up the first tourny's that made $$$....Team nova uniao was running competition way before the gracie tourney's but they didn't charge fighters to fight, there was also no $ reward for a winner. yes chung can you believe that if you wanted to enter a gracie BJJ tourney you had to pay !

as soon as i see a line i will let you know my pick brother

Comment

Guys here is my update for this card......if you want to watch them tonight then don't look down.

For those that want to know, i am not going to watch the fights because unfortunately i actually lost every pick......it's the truth...big apology to all that followed. i will update #'s later, just wanted to tell you guys that i lost them all. so if you were planning on watching might want to change your plans.

Comment

Pain we got robbed on that vera fight!!! Call the COPS!!
        Clearly vera won the fight fair and square.
        You can tell from courtures reaction and the crowds reaction that vera won hands down. Swick on the other hand was clearly out of sinc. He was looking ahead to the title fight against GSP. And I thought Kang was going to knock himout in the first round!!
        Well we can't win them all.

Pain keep your head up. You gave us WAY more winners than losers. It is just a set back and you will get, I mean SWEEP the next card. I have confidence in all your picks.

Good luck and lets cheer for my filipino Boi! Mabuhay

A-l-o-h-a

Comment

C'MON MANNY !!!! END this thing now !!!! anyone else watching, gotta give props to cotto....great fight, but pac man is beating him bad if you ask me...knocked down twice and almost again at the 6th....c'mon manny you know my dumb ass chased after i had an 0-4 day.....make it 1-4 just so i don't feel like comlete crap.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse View Post
            Pain we got robbed on that vera fight!!! Call the COPS!!
            Clearly vera won the fight fair and square.
            You can tell from courtures reaction and the crowds reaction that vera won hands down. Swick on the other hand was clearly out of sinc. He was looking ahead to the title fight against GSP. And I thought Kang was going to knock himout in the first round!!
            Well we can't win them all.

Pain keep your head up. You gave us WAY more winners than losers. It is just a set back and you will get, I mean SWEEP the next card. I have confidence in all your picks.

A-l-o-h-a
            I really appreciate the kind words mighty, i think you are one of the few people who know how seriously i take this. I have said it time and time again to chung how bad i feel knowing people follow when i lose. You are 100% right though, can't win them all. I really need manny to finish this for me.....end the night on a positive note, that's all i can hope for. Again i appreciate the post mighty, thanks bud.

Comment

keep picking your shots manny he's got nothing left.....he's hurting now for sure, one more round and i don't think cotto can win a decision anyway......PAC-MAN POWER !

Comment

you KNOW it's a bad day when your in your own thread rooting all by yourself....

cotto is going down, Manny straight whoopin....end this please, and i will listen to you sing all night....not understanding a word. LOL

cotto is 1 tough SOB man i thought that round it was over....the ref stepped in and i started cheering, only for them to keep going.....just stop the fight cotto is done man.........let me get just 1 win today.

Comment

I'm cheering as loud as i can mighty can you hear me in hawaii ...LOL

Comment

that's it stopped.....PAC man = WINNER !!!!!!

Comment

Filipino Boi knocked him out!!!

Congrats Pain!!!

We ended the night with a win!!1

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Pain...WTF is going on in the UFC lately. That Couture fight last night was very close but I had it Vera 29-28. That final takedown sealed it IMO. Some of these decisions lately are starting to make me wonder if the judges have changed their scoring methods.

That was just yuck...

Saw my boy Ridldle lost as well. Hopefully he'll bounce back.

PK
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Also...Nice hit on Pac-man

PK
                          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                          X