Denis Kang -120 TO WIN 5 units

Hathaway/Riddle +100 TO WIN 2 units

Brandon Vera -105 TO WIN 1 unit

Mike Swick -200 TO WIN 1 unit

Good Luck Everyone

Good luck Pain
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

If you can mix MMA lines with Boxing you should add Cotto +205 as well!

I got

SWICK
      VERA
      BISPING

for my parlay

strong play on PACQUAIO/COTTO OVER 9.5 Rounds
      Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
      Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
      Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
      Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

Originally posted by RnJ_VIP View Post
        If you can mix MMA lines with Boxing you should add Cotto +205 as well!

I got

SWICK
        VERA
        BISPING

for my parlay

strong play on PACQUAIO/COTTO OVER 9.5 Rounds
        Good for you ? Why don't you post your picks in the MMA/boxing forum ?

I have no clue who you are, and you come in my thread telling me that you are against my biggest play, and that i should take your advice on another fight ? Why didn't you post this in everyone's ufc thread ? just mine ?

I will respectfully ask you to stay out of my threads please.

If you must know i would NOT add cotto considering i think he is going to lose.

Comment

dudes got one of his location's as san fran-he might be a pole smoker !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

pain whats the word on out boy kid californias hands and is he back in full contac training // also when r your boys bowles or simple man going to fight again ????

Comment

Good luck Pain!!!!!
              Hope you cash it 2morrow!!

A-l-o-h-a

By the way, I'm going with filipino boy 2morrow!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

How far the king has fallen when you're taking Vera...Ouch.

Anyway...Love the riddle parlay. The guy is a stud and his opponent is again not in his league. I'm liking that they are bringing him up slow. I want to see at least 2 more fights with this type of matchup for him.

Also...Kang is money in the bank. Bisping has been exposed. If this fight wasnt in england the line would at least be -170 Kang.

Just saw that we're going to get a Rosholt/Grove match on the next card. How is this not -300 Rosholt? Has he had problems with BJJ guys? Or is it simply lack of experience vs them and a carryover following on Grove from TUF??? Thoughts? IMO this fight seems a no brainer. I just wanna make sure i'm not under thinking this one.

Thanx and BOL Pain.

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                  dudes got one of his location's as san fran-he might be a pole smoker !!

to steal one of your lines.....

WHO love's you babe......... who love's you.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    pain whats the word on out boy kid californias hands and is he back in full contac training // also when r your boys bowles or simple man going to fight again ????

OK chung you asked for it here is faber's right hand (you may have seen this already)

I know he is not FULL contact yet but wants to be and is supposed to be soon....remember when i said to you after the brown fight "we won't see faber for at least 9 months" well at the end of NOV that will make 7 months chung....look at the picture. How long would it take you to want to use that hand again ? I wouldn't use it again, not for what he wants to do, but he will...

when i have no idea, there is no date or opponent set yet so still a while, but he can't wait chung, i have heard from ATT guys that fight out west that he really wants to fight, and has 1 more fight on his WEC contract left. IMO if brown wins vs aldo i think it will be faber/brown 3

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_im...66/28cpyxx.jpg

Brother chunger Mikey has been done with camp for a couple weeks, he is fighting Aldo on wednesday, yes this wednesday on VS don't you love how those WEC cards just sneak up on ya....have not heard anything on bowles yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse View Post
                      Good luck Pain!!!!!
                      Hope you cash it 2morrow!!

A-l-o-h-a

By the way, I'm going with filipino boy 2morrow!!!

a-l-o-h-a
                      Mahalo mighty mouse...good luck with your pick, i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                        How far the king has fallen when you're taking Vera...Ouch.

Anyway...Love the riddle parlay. The guy is a stud and his opponent is again not in his league. I'm liking that they are bringing him up slow. I want to see at least 2 more fights with this type of matchup for him.

Also...Kang is money in the bank. Bisping has been exposed. If this fight wasnt in england the line would at least be -170 Kang.

Just saw that we're going to get a Rosholt/Grove match on the next card. How is this not -300 Rosholt? Has he had problems with BJJ guys? Or is it simply lack of experience vs them and a carryover following on Grove from TUF??? Thoughts? IMO this fight seems a no brainer. I just wanna make sure i'm not under thinking this one.

Thanx and BOL Pain.

PK
                        yea we both like riddle a lot, and after i saw randy's last performance i have to believe that the age is finally a factor, but you notice how it's only a small play PK....he is still the natural and won't surprise me if he wins, more so on experience, as i have seen vera give up way to easily sometimes.

I agree with Rosholt and i do believe that it is the transition of grove being in the UFC longer. Rosholt is a great wrestler but grove has such long limbs he can really pull off subs most can't just from the lenght, grove's striking is getting better every fight as well but I don't think he has much of a chin.

*I do agree with Rosholt and i would take it now if you like it a lot PK because everyone will look at Rosholts last performance, and the line probably will rise, that's all these lines seem to do these days. ***I'm sure you heard but leben DID NOT train at all for that fight, still not exactly sure why not but all i know is everyone told me he did nothing to prepare. I think rosholt is good now-200 at -300 i think it's a little high as grove has the experience plus the reach. Rosholts toughest fight by far will be grove...i actually don't think rosholt has faced any real BJJ guys. This will be the 1st one

Comment

Good Luck PAIN, thanks for the picks as always. Hope things are well.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            Good Luck PAIN, thanks for the picks as always. Hope things are well.
                            thanks mavs i appreciate it, hope all is well with you too buddy, enjoy some free fights tommorrow on spike.

Comment

who u leaning in brown-aldo ?

Comment

Working...
                              X