What am i missing i have ohio favored tonight and here is why please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am i missing i have ohio favored tonight and here is why please help

FIRST OFF I HAVE WAY TO MUCH RESPECT FOR THE BEST HANDICAPPER THERE IS "THE LINESMAKER" TO SAY THEY MADE A MISTAKE BUT I DONT SEE EVEN WHY BUFFALO SHOULD BE FAVORED AT HOME TONIGHT

BUFFALO BEAT AKRON 21-17 @ HOME
    OHIOP BEAT AKRON 19-17 AWAY

OHIO BEAT BOWLING GREEN 44-37 @ BOWLING GREEN
    BUFFALO LOST TO BOWLING GREEN LAST WEEK 30-29 @HOME

BUFFALO HAD A 13 PT LEAD IN THE 4TH QUARTER ONLY TO LOSE BY 1
    GIVING U[P 313 YARDS PASSING AND HAVING 2 PUNTS BLOCKED WHICH RESULTED IN 14 POINTS FOR BOWLING GREEN

BUFFALO HAD 411 YARDS OF OFFENSE BUT ONLYY 5 OF 15 ON THIRD DOWN "THE DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME"

OHIO STARTED STRONG BY STAYING WITH TENNESEEE LOSING 34-23 BUT COULD ONLY SCORE 4 FG'S LAST WEEK IN 3.5 QUARTERS BEFORE BUSTING IT OPEN AGAINST 1-8 BALL ST

OHIO IS IN A DOUBLE REVENGE SITUATION LOSING TO BUFFALO LAST 2 YEARS

TURNER GILL SERVED AS FRANK SOLICH'S ASST COACH @ NEBRASKA FROM 98-03 SO THIS IS AN IMPORTANT GAME FOR SOLICH AND OHIO.

BUFFALO IS 2-14 LAst 16 YEARS IN LAST HOME GAME OF THE YEAR

BUFFALO IS 0-6 ATS AS HOME FAVORITES

THIS GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT TO OHIO WHO STILL HAS A SHOT TO WIN THE MAC EAST.

NOT SAYING I AM GOING TO PLAY OHIO TONIGHT JUST YET OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE LINESMAKER BUT PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHY IS BUFFALO FAVORED TONIGHT BECAUSE I DONT SEE IT.

ONLY THING I CAN SEE IS THAT BUFFALO @ 3-6 SEEMS TO BE PLAYING A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN OHIO 6-3 THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS AND THAT IS WHY BUFFALO IS FAVORED OTHER THAN THAT DONT GET IT

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK IN WHICH WAY YOU CHOSE
    JERRY
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

It is the MAC Jerry and CRAZY shit happens in the MAC.

Comment

"OHIO BEAT BOWLING GREEN 44-37 @ BOWLING GREEN
      BUFFALO LOST TO BOWLING GREEN LAST WEEK 30-29 @HOME" -- That can be deceiving. Like you said they lost it in the last minutes after Turner Gil played over conservatively and lost the game for them. They could have pressed at the end of the first half and at least gotten a field goal. They played not to lose instead of to win in the end of the game, and as we have seen so many times before, it cost them.

Comment

I'm playing Ohio U. I even posted it as "opinion" in my own thread.

Buffalo has been overrated all year since their fluky win in the MAC title game last year against a ball State team freaked over their coach's resignation.

You're right about Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          It is the MAC Jerry and CRAZY shit happens in the MAC.
          No shit! good luck Jerry

Comment

Good luck
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
            X