Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chungs football for dummies-FAKE FOOTBALL FOR WEEK 11 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much good luck this wek Mr. Chung

Comment

Good luck Chunger! The Big 12 North is crazy right now. Hope your right on the Skers.

Comment

BUMP-cause i'm a dick-signed marvin-QUE PASO !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

hell with marvin i love ya pal
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

covey leader calling rambo-talk to me john-ny-THERE ALL DEAD SIR !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
              covey leader calling rambo-talk to me john-ny-there all dead sir !!
              they drew 1st blood !!

Comment

guys- LINE # 170,YOU CAN FIND KANSAS ST +1,ALTHOUGH PICK -115 IS WHAT I AM SCORING IT AT BECAUSE THATS THE LINE I FIRED ON !!

Comment

guys- REALLY LIKING THE VOLS THIS WEEK,IF THE LINE GOES TO 6-,WHICH IT MIGHT WITH THE 3 PLAYERS BEING OUT,WILL PROBABLY BUY IT UP TO 7 AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    guys- REALLY LIKING THE VOLS THIS WEEK,IF THE LINE GOES TO 6-,WHICH IT MIGHT WITH THE 3 PLAYERS BEING OUT,WILL PROBABLY BUY IT UP TO 7 AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL !!
                    joe public will be all over ole miss after all the news on the armed robbery,for the record,yes those are some good players we are losing,but he has been rotating players bigtime and i still love the vols in this spot,feel like the opening line should have been ole miss 6-talk about a trap !! !!

Comment

"the youngest of the family is moving with authority,building castles bye the sea-HE DARES THE TARDY TIDE TO WASH THEM ALL ASIDE"=SUNG BYE JETHRO CHUNG // the big 4 club // SATURDAYS GODZILLA 4-PACK !! #126 WISCONSIN-7 MINUS 140 JUICE // # 149 NEBRASKA-3 MINUS 130 JUICE // # 170 KANSAS STATE MINUS 115 MONEYLINE // # 158 BOISE -31 // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US ON THESE 4 100 UNIT PLAYS YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                      all lines holding but on kan state +1- dudes !!

Comment

Good luck today chunger
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

"the youngest of the family is moving with authority,building castles bye the sea-HE DARES THE TARDY TIDE TO WASH THEM ALL ASIDE"=SUNG BYE JETHRO CHUNG // the big 4 club // SATURDAYS GODZILLA 4-PACK !! #126 WISCONSIN-7 MINUS 140 JUICE // # 149 NEBRASKA-3 MINUS 130 JUICE // # 170 KANSAS STATE MINUS 115 MONEYLINE // # 158 BOISE -31 // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US ON THESE 4 100 UNIT PLAYS YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                          guys 3-1 day plus 185 units // MY 2ND BIGGEST WEEK IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVER // WILL UPDATE RECORD LATER // HAVE CLEARED 4X THE PROFIT WE MADE LAST YEAR !! !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 11-14-2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

100 units go to 9-3 plus 565 units // for the season in college 62-56 overall but plus 478.60 units obviously we picked the right games to blast and really thats all that matters in this game-YES I AM PROUD !!

Comment

guys never said a word about it,but two weeks ago we lose 110 units with 1 second on the clock in that utep game or we would be 9-2 on 100 units !!

Comment

Working...
                              X