Strikeforce...catching a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce...catching a dream

this thread should just say see mark30 thread as my big play is the same as his, i could give even more reasons than mark did.. like he is defending MW champion of DREAM, he also holds the LHW strikeforce title, and ohhh he's on a 13 fight win streak. I agree with mark on every point on this fight.

3 picks total (only the 1st pick is same as mark's)

Gegard "The Dream Catcher" Mousasi -450 TO WIN 5 units

Mousasi/Emelianenko -200 TO WIN 2 units

Mayhem Miller +220 RISK 1 TO WIN 2.2 units

* I actually really like jake sheilds, and i actually don't like miller very much, but miller is by far the better striker and even more so sheilds is NOT a MW he's a WW so miller will be bigger also. he's no slouch on the ground either...he went 3 rounds with "jacare" and did not get subbed, if you don't know who "jacare" is, and your an MMA fan get ready to meet a lot of the guys i took in those DREAM events. If mayhem is focused i don't see him losing, and could very well NOT be focused because everyone is just waiting for the miller/Jacare 3 fight. Jacare won the first, then miller in the 2nd fight should of been DQ he opened up a horrible cut with a very illegal blow...Now miller and jacare are both signed with strikeforce... that will probably be next win or lose.

Good Luck Everyone

Good luck Pain!1

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Mousassi is one of the easiest picks I have seen in a while. I think Fedor will win but at +460 I have to take a chance on Rodgers.
      Good luck. As long as Mousassi wins we will both win.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
        Mousassi is one of the easiest picks I have seen in a while. I think Fedor will win but at +460 I have to take a chance on Rodgers.
        Good luck. As long as Mousassi wins we will both win.
        Agreed...Puncher's chance over 450 IMO for a smalley on Rodgers.

BOL guys

PK
        Last edited by poskid; 11-07-2009, 05:43 PM.
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I can only get about -600 on Mousassi and there is no way I'm laying that, if it gets down in the 400 range i'll take a small shot.

Good luck and thanks.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            I can only get about -600 on Mousassi and there is no way I'm laying that, if it gets down in the 400 range i'll take a small shot.

Good luck and thanks.
            Mousassi should be a real solid parlay if you're maybe playing other favored fighter's. I like him a lot and he's going to win this fight without much problem. Soukoujou simply doesnt present much of a problem for Mousassi in size, speed, or style. He probably out powers him by a touch but he also gasses quickly due to his physique.

BOL whatever you do...

PK
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Thanks PK, just don't see the value in betting anything at -500 or more. Also had a bad week and am trying not to make it any worse.

Comment

I just got Mousassi at -470. He is not going to lose. Im not going to tell u what to do with your money but maybe just put a little less on him now.

Comment

I just got Mousassi at -470. He is not going to lose. Im not going to tell u what to do with your money but maybe just put a little less on him now.
                  Thanks mark, I know he is a big play for you as well, and short of finding your thread, best of luck.

Comment

good call on the big-un !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

When we agree on a big one we are money!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        Thanks PK, just don't see the value in betting anything at -500 or more. Also had a bad week and am trying not to make it any worse.
                        Mavs the best thing i did this week was NOT take any bases or foots as i usually do pretty bad, and then i have to wait for an MMA card to get it back.. That is how just about every week has gone for me in foots. Instead i knew i was going huge on mousasi so i just waited...i played THE CFL play last night small and said to myself see, football again...stick to what you do i kept telling myself all night last night.

just for future reference, i think you already know that anything 3 units or above means i like it A LOT and i'm confident enough to say this is a sport i DO know. sorry about your bad week buddy, we will try and get that back for you next week at UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          good call on the big-un !!
                          I hope you were along for the ride chung.......that is nothing i'm just getting warmed up brother i said screw football this week, sengoku is tommorrow night... i might not post picks, if i can i will.

Comment

When we agree on a big one we are money!
                            I would say that me and you do well when we agree. No actually you are right we are pretty much money !

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                              this thread should just say see mark30 thread as my big play is the same as his, i could give even more reasons than mark did.. like he is defending MW champion of DREAM, he also holds the LHW strikeforce title, and ohhh he's on a 13 fight win streak. I agree with mark on every point on this fight.

3 picks total (only the 1st pick is same as mark's)

Gegard "The Dream Catcher" Mousasi -450 TO WIN 5 units = WINNER

Mousasi/Emelianenko -200 TO WIN 2 units = WINNER

Mayhem Miller +220 RISK 1 TO WIN 2.2 units = LOSER

* I actually really like jake sheilds, and i actually don't like miller very much, but miller is by far the better striker and even more so sheilds is NOT a MW he's a WW so miller will be bigger also. he's no slouch on the ground either...he went 3 rounds with "jacare" and did not get subbed, if you don't know who "jacare" is, and your an MMA fan get ready to meet a lot of the guys i took in those DREAM events. If mayhem is focused i don't see him losing, and could very well NOT be focused because everyone is just waiting for the miller/Jacare 3 fight. Jacare won the first, then miller in the 2nd fight should of been DQ he opened up a horrible cut with a very illegal blow...Now miller and jacare are both signed with strikeforce... that will probably be next win or lose.

Good Luck Everyone
                              + 6 units tonight

Another dream caught by the dream catcher....mousasi isn't going anywhere for a very long time. And i must say fedor impressed. The last fighter i had that got his nose broken (gabe gonzaga) did absolutely nothing and got completely manhandled. (by couture) i couldn't believe that rogers didn't give him any credit, he just kept dropping the F word so we couldn't hear fedor answer questions. Rogers will get his rematch and lose even quicker IMO.

I'll try and post my sengoku picks for tommorrow night even though nobody follows i don't think.

Comment

Working...
                              X