X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 NBA Plays

Hawks/Bobcats OVER (180)
    Wizards (+1.5)

NBA has been unpredictable so far but I do know this for a fact.The Wizards play 100 percent for coach Flip Saunders and that will be enough for the win tonight.The Zards dont want to lose 3 straight.I know Miller is out for the Zards but they have a good bench so someone will step up.

I see this Hawks/Bobcats game in the 90's.The Hawks are ending their road trip so possibly their defense will not be as tough as its been this year.They play the Nuggets tomorrow at home and I think they may overlook the Bobcats tonight.The Bobcats almost gave me a heart-attack against the Nets,I had the over in that game as well and that was a shitfest.Bobcats have had a few days rest and I think they should score tonight.

gl Creep

Comment

Good Luck you creep

Comment

Im adding the Cavaliers (-8).
        The Cavaliers have been a major disappointment for all their backers so far this year but I think playing the Knicks in New York is just what the doctor ordered for this team.
        Hopefully the Cavs will keep Shaq on the bench so they can run up and down the court and play an up-tempo pace.Dont get me wrong,Shaq is a great pick up for the Cavs.He will help in the play-offs when the tempo slows down and defense has a huge outcome of the game but during the season they should not use him as much.Cavs are a much better team when they are going up and down the court.We'll see what happens tonight but I expect the Cavs to play an up-tempo type of game tonight and get the cover.

Comment

Gametime,lets do this boys.Im feeling it tonight.
          Need to get a bankroll for Sunday,I looooooooove a few games Sunday.

Comment

GL tonight creep!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Call me crazy but Im doubling down on the Wizards for the second half.(-2.5)
              Wizards played their worst basketball of the season in the first half and are only down 12,they should be down by at least 20.I feel they will regroup and settle down and make this a game in the second half.

GL

Comment

You have got to be kidding me about the start to the second half of the Bobcats game.
                16 points in the first 6 minutes after scoring at will in the first half.If this game doesnt go over Im not betting the NBA anymore this year.109 points in the first half.Only needing 72 in the second for the over,come on college ball,it cant come any sooner.

Comment

Please let this Bobcats game go over,I really dont want to flip the FCK out tonight.My neighbors have heard enough yelling and screaming since the league started back up.Come on total,lets go over,please.

Comment

Note to self...........
                    The Washington Wizards FCKN suck.

Comment

Working...
                    X